NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #1  

Mr. Peabody

Tractor
still looking
Hello again.

I only recently came across this tractor on this website courtesy of Bill's Tractor of Liberty Hill, Texas

Mahindra Tractors

and hadn't seen it previously any where else.

My local dealer in Ontario, OR is a small operation and currently is out of town. He is a very cool down home guy and one of the reasons I considered Mahindra. When he returns I will be asking him.

But for now, does anyone have any more information on this tractor, and especially, do you have any information on the compatible FEL and BH for it and their specs?

Once again, thanks for taking your valuable time and responding.

jp

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #2  
This is a basic no frills package. The loader is NOT a QA loader in that it takes a LOT of wrenching to remove it. A backhoe is not going to be available as far as I know. This tractor is out of Mahindra's China factory. They have worked very hard to get this tractor to a level of quality they feel comfortable selling under their name in the USA. It is not as refined as their other tractors IMHO. I am anxious to see how they will be received in the market.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #3  
I am waiting to buy one. From all my research and talking with my dealer it is a much improved Lenar 254 made at the same China plant... Many improvements have been made with regards to quality and performance. The engine is suppose to be a 30 hp detuned ( closed down injector pump) so it will meet US emissions requirement. Bills tractor site specs are correct. They match the brochure I have from my dealer. He sold two earlier versions and said he's had no call backs on them he currently has 36 on order and thinks they will be a big seller. He said they had two test versions that they ran the C@!)()&# out of... using a 6 ft brush hog and other implements way to big for the tractor...the only weak link they found in the 200+ hours on each was the hydraulics ... they went through 4 pumps, since then however they have switched to a quality hydraulic pump and no more problems. He is excited because he is sure they will be a big seller, it's about $11500 here. I'm excited because it'a a lot of tractor for an affordable price and I'll finally have a front end loader..... my old 2N ford can get a rest too.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #4  
I have ordered a couple myself just waiting their arivial.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #5  
What is your estimate of delivery from Mahindra? Just curious seems like they are a bit slow getting these assembled.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #6  
I'm also waiting on mine and I have customers waiting to see it. Heck I have the oil filters in stock already, but no tractor yet.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #7  
We are the west coast distributors for Mahindra and just got a container of 8 in. These are all taken already by dealers and we are about 25 short. Production will be less than demand for a couple of months I suspect. The loaders are bolt on and are nice loaders, but not quick attach. They do not plan on offering a backhoe at this time, much to the dismay of many dealers.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #8  
What are the differences in the 2525 and ES25?
I know the dealer here in KY had a couple ES25s.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift #9  
jwcinpk said:
What are the differences in the 2525 and ES25?
I know the dealer here in KY had a couple ES25s.

More or less the decals on the side.... They just changed the model number.

/ NEW 2525 4WD w/ shuttle shift
Thanks everyone. 2525 is out and I see a new 2615 TLB in my future. Sometime around three weeks out.

No thumb for now, but from what I understand, they can be added later (bolt on.)

Dealer is throwing in a box scraper and a little welding (hooks and reinforcement for them.)

Couldn't say no. Dealer is real good guy (so far.) Fifty+ miles away and across the state line. He will deliver for no xtra $$.

Kioti dealer is thirty+ miles away and here in Idaho. How can they compete when Oregon dealers don't have to charge sales tax?

Thanks for all the great reading material in this forum.

I read posts back to this time last year. Most everyone had good things to say about the 2615. Same goes for the 3710 BH.

Wish it had a shuttle, but oh well, I'm sure I will learn to love my little work horse.

I promise to take good care of it and feed it tons of dirt.

jp