Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel?

/ Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel? #1  

BTackett

Gold Member
I have a Mitsubishi MT372 and looking for a steering wheel replacement and was directed to you guys for help. I need a 15.6mm or 5/8" taper shaft size with 36 splines. Can someone who has a Mah 15 series check their steering wheel to see what the dims are? I desperately need a steering wheel and not having very good luck.

thanks,
Bill

/ Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel? #2  
I think your best bet would be to contact one of the "grey market" tractor dealers online. There's a ton of them, and most all carry Mitsubishi tractors. Also, since they sell reconditioned machines, they probably have a basket full of steering wheels on hand. Most recon tractors get a new steering wheel as part of the recon process.

/ Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel? #3  
BTackett said:
I have a Mitsubishi MT372 and looking for a steering wheel replacement and was directed to you guys for help. I need a 15.6mm or 5/8" taper shaft size with 36 splines. Can someone who has a Mah 15 series check their steering wheel to see what the dims are? I desperately need a steering wheel and not having very good luck.

thanks,
Bill

I pulled the steering wheel cap and the threaded end of the shaft measures right close to 1/2", probably 13mm. Some time ago I had that wheel off and I remember that the splines were very fine. When the weather gets warmer I'll pop the nut and count the splines if you want. This is on 7205/2015/MT200D.

/ Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel?
Thanks, that will work. Just PM me what you find out.

Bill

/ Anyone have a 15 series that could verify steering wheel? #5  
Do you still have the old wheel? If you have the old wheel and it is missing spots of plasic you could repair. I have restored cars for years and a good epoxy or bondo to fill then sand and paint black might get you going, or until you find a replacement wheel.

Lou