New Mahindra Dealer!

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #1  

MAHINDRA OF OHIO

Silver Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA
We just became a Mahindra dealer and we got our first 5 tractors in today. Wow I am very impressed with the product and even more impressed with my dealings with Mahindra--I'm not used to this kind of good treatment! We should get the other 15 tractors at the end of this week.

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #2  
MASSEYDEALER said:
We just became a Mahindra dealer and we got our first 5 tractors in today. Wow I am very impressed with the product and even more impressed with my dealings with Mahindra--I'm not used to this kind of good treatment! We should get the other 15 tractors at the end of this week.

Congrats, and welcome!

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #3  
MASSEYDEALER said:
Welcome to the wide world of Mahindra tractors. I am sure you will do well with them.
hugs, Brandi

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #4  
Do you still sell Massey? If so what was the reason behind adding Mahindra if you don't mind my asking?

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #5  
Robert_in_NY said:
Do you still sell Massey? If so what was the reason behind adding Mahindra if you don't mind my asking?

Don't know but maybe they are both red!

My dealer sells Mahindra and Massey also. They actually tried to upgrade me to a Massey. But Massey imports have some Iseki parts and I had a bad experience with Iseki.

Don

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #6  
I too would be interesed in why you would bring Mahindra on board. I think Mahindra is top notch, but Massey currently has the best product range they have EVER had and are spending mega bucks promoting and advancing their sub-100hp range...

/ New Mahindra Dealer!
I will say that we love the 1500 & GC series comparts tractors. They have done well for us but people are looking for more tractor options and better prices. Every time we turn around Agco has their hand out for dealer fees, fees for their advertising, fees for parts look up and fees to be a dealer. It has been very had to make money with Agco. We sell only CUT and no HHP tractors
Their freight is double what Mahindra charges on tractors--Why is that? That means I have to charge my customer more money.
Agco charges for tires and rims-- Mahindra does not. These two reasons alone make us have higher prices in our market place. And some people are not willing to pay higher prices at this time.
I just got a 4510 cab with 72" loader in today. Dollar for dollor the 1533 cab w/ loader is about $700.00 higher then Mahindra
The 4510 has a 4 cylinder 40 hp engine with S/S 16x16 trans and 3 remotes on the rear, bigger tires, high lift on bucket and 3pt.
The 1533 cab w/ 66" loader is a 3 cylinder 33 hp engine with P/S 12x12 trans and no remote on rear
I priced out today a M/F 2615 no loader 3 cylinder engine 8x2 trans 2 wheel drive for a customer, I also priced out a Mahindra 5525 4 cylinder with loader for only $1500 more.
I know people will come to look at Mahinda and leave with a M/F tractor. And there are M/F people that will only buy M/F tractor. But I will say we will double our sales with Mahindra over M/F. I also believe that our M/F numbers will go up year after year.

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #8  
Robert_in_NY said:

OH I don't know....let me think.....He is in business to make money. He might just feel as though it might be great if he offers his customers a choice and he might have the ability to sell each and every customer.

Wow...economics 101....works every time. Imagine that free enterprise at work.

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #9  
WarrenF said:
OH I don't know....let me think.....He is in business to make money. He might just feel as though it might be great if he offers his customers a choice and he might have the ability to sell each and every customer.

Wow...economics 101....works every time. Imagine that free enterprise at work.

Wow Warren. I didn't realize it was against the TBN rules to ask questions. But thanks for informing me with all your wisdom.

Next time you might think that I ask a question because, oh I don't know, maybe.... "I really am curious":rolleyes:

And remember, God loves you.

/ New Mahindra Dealer! #10  
MASSEYDEALER said:
I will say that we love the 1500 & GC series comparts tractors. They have done well for us but people are looking for more tractor options and better prices. Every time we turn around Agco has their hand out for dealer fees, fees for their advertising, fees for parts look up and fees to be a dealer. It has been very had to make money with Agco. We sell only CUT and no HHP tractors
Their freight is double what Mahindra charges on tractors--Why is that? That means I have to charge my customer more money.
Agco charges for tires and rims-- Mahindra does not. These two reasons alone make us have higher prices in our market place. And some people are not willing to pay higher prices at this time.
I just got a 4510 cab with 72" loader in today. Dollar for dollor the 1533 cab w/ loader is about $700.00 higher then Mahindra
The 4510 has a 4 cylinder 40 hp engine with S/S 16x16 trans and 3 remotes on the rear, bigger tires, high lift on bucket and 3pt.
The 1533 cab w/ 66" loader is a 3 cylinder 33 hp engine with P/S 12x12 trans and no remote on rear
I priced out today a M/F 2615 no loader 3 cylinder engine 8x2 trans 2 wheel drive for a customer, I also priced out a Mahindra 5525 4 cylinder with loader for only $1500 more.
I know people will come to look at Mahinda and leave with a M/F tractor. And there are M/F people that will only buy M/F tractor. But I will say we will double our sales with Mahindra over M/F. I also believe that our M/F numbers will go up year after year.

Thanks MasseyDealer. This is what I was curious about. Sadly Warren feels it is against the rules to ask other members questions.