Unhooking 3710BH - Help!

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help! #1  

POC

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4x4
I've got the backhoe unhooked, but can't get the 3-pt arms to lift now. Do I have to hook one of the hydraulic lines back up?

I have a 3215 stick.

Help please, before the sun goes down! :)

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help! #2  
One of the hyd. quick couplers that attach to the backhoe is a male fitting and the other is a female. Plug the male tractor half coupler into the tractor half female coupler, and I believe your 3 PH will operate as it should. Good luck with it.

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help!
There are three hoses, but I hooked the two that kinda reach each other together, the FEL worked then, but not the 3-pt.

I put it all back together, but now when I put the FEL stick in the "float" position, it goes up. The stick is very stiff too. And the backhoe doesn't have as much power.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!??

Thanks,
Patrick

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help! #4  
Patrick, didn't you get a manual with the tractor?

Not yet. I just bought it, the fellow delivered it on Friday. I have to get in touch with him about getting me the manual.

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help! #6  
Are there color cable ties on the hoses. Make sure they are matched up. Also, for the 3 pt. did you check the hydraulic speed control? It's between your legs under the seat. If it's turned all the way down, the arms will not come up.

Not all the hoses are color coded, and the ones that are didn't match before (before I took them off).
I stopped at the dealer, neither one of the two guys there knew anything about it. They are supposed to have one of the other guys (that does know) call me.
The manual is apparently at the other store, where the tractor came from, not the one that is on my way home.

I'm gonna go look again, see what I can figure out anything.

What hoses should be hooked together from the tractor? The P, PB or T hoses (as they would be from the BH).

Thanks everyone.

Patrick

/ Unhooking 3710BH - Help! #9  
The P should loop back into the PB when the backhoe is disconnected.

I went out and messed some more. I didn't have one of the QD's all the way together. It comes right off the mainifold and is kinda hard to get to. So I hooked it up and everything works as it did before I started messing.
I was just searching about how to set the BH down so it didn't pressurize the hoses and make it hard to get back together.
I'll check out my loop Galen, thanks.
No call from my dealer yet.

Patrick