2015 4wd with FEL

/ 2015 4wd with FEL #1  

Charlie175

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2015 gear
Add me to the list of 2015 owners. Picked one up last week, put 6 hours on it so far moving/cleaning stuff up.

Currently running it "light" since I plan to mow with the unit also.

Only issue I have is lack of live PTO which Mahindra needs to address in the future to stay competitive. Not everyone wants a hydro.

$10,500 was a good price I thought when I compared it to many other brands. Plus it just "felt" good operating it.

I was looking at much older CUTs but decided new was the way to go plus the 3 year warranty is nice.

/ 2015 4wd with FEL
forgot to ask, does anyone make a set of rear wheel weights for it?

/ 2015 4wd with FEL
I could use one of them for a few days then it would be sitting in the grass....unless I could figure a way to start doing odd jobs for people.

/ 2015 4wd with FEL #5  
Charlie175 said:
forgot to ask, does anyone make a set of rear wheel weights for it?

I don't know of anybody who makes wheel weights for the 2015, but I would sure suggest that you get the tires filled since you have the front-end loader. Talk to most any tractor dealer or industrial tire dealer, and they can tell you who can come out and fill the tires. Most any industrial tire dealer or tractor dealer can also fill them if you bring them in -- but they will be darn heavy.

I've had a 2015 4WD with FEL for several years and love it. I also have the backhoe, and it is a real digging machine.

I was setting fence posts with it, and a post hole digger, tonight after work for several hours.

I saw a tractor like the one you describe in last week's Valley Trader here in my WV neighborhood -- for that price. Is that the one? If so, the dealer in Augusta, WV -- D&G Equipment, is second to none.

Happy tractoring,
Knute

/ 2015 4wd with FEL
I think they are running specials on all the 2015 4wd models to move them out. Mahindra has some pretty deep discounts going on, that or the dealers have a huge markup!

I got mine local, I have 2 dealers within my area.

I did a lot of loader work last night and it did all that I wanted to so I will hold off on the fluid for now.

low reverse is slow!

I wish they had 3 ranges

/ 2015 4wd with FEL
Also my dealer said I can't put a MMM on it with the loader but I have seen pictures of ones for sale on the net with them both on, or is the hst capable of having both?

On machine finder there is a 2015 4wd listed with both on, maybe they mislabeled it?

I guess the loader frame interferes with the deck?

/ 2015 4wd with FEL #8  
The 2015 w/loader are compatable together, it is the mower and backhoe subframe that are not compatable. Good luck and enjoy your 2015.

/ 2015 4wd with FEL
Galen,
Thanks for speaking to me. Your information was a lot of help.