Our 1st New Tractor....pic

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #1  

Arkinsaw Dave

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4wd
Just stumbled onto this site and love it!!! I can tell already there will be lots of knowledge to be gained. My wife and I have been kicking around the idea of cleaning up her mom's 110 acres and trying to convert it into something other than brush and trees with hopes of eventually producing hay.
We have gone back and forth for about three years now and finally just decided to go for it. We will start this fall. They will be delivering the tractor this monday and I cant wait to give her a try. This is our 1st tractor and most of this is new to us but we are really looking foward to seeing what we can make of the place. The kids seem excited as well....Will be reading a lot on these pages. :D

100_3015.jpg

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #2  
Welcome!
I used to live in S.W. Arkansas(Dad still does) and my name is...
David from jax

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #3  
Congrats, you're gonna love that 6520!

by the way, beautiful country up there....my father lives in Rogers.

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic
Thanks. Its is nice country, kinda grows on you. :)

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #5  
now don't come in here unprepared without pics of the property, too!

and coming in here bragging about that nice looking, scratch-free, shiny, 65hp tractor!:p

hahaha, welcome!

i've learned a LOT from this site

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #6  
Welcome and jump on in. Bunch of fine folks here.

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #7  
Welcome to the club. Awesome tractor. I have a new Mahindra 5525 (2WD)with the ML250 FEL and have had a ball with it the last 6 months.

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic
now don't come in here unprepared without pics of the property, too!

and coming in here bragging about that nice looking, scratch-free, shiny, 65hp tractor!:p

hahaha, welcome!

i've learned a LOT from this site

Can anyone recomend a good quality wax I can use to keep it shiny?? :D
I'm sure she wont stay scratch free for long, for the first few months she'll have her special place in the barn, all roped off, with display lights shining down on her. But after the new wears off I'm sure she's gonna have her fair share of dirt and scratches. :)

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #9  
I'm sure she wont stay scratch free for long, for the first few months she'll have her special place in the barn, all roped off, with display lights shining down on her. But after the new wears off I'm sure she's gonna have her fair share of dirt and scratches. :)
The only way you can have a recommendation on waxes is to give a guarantee that those three youngsters sitting on the tractor will be the ones doing the washing and waxing.:eek: Just kidding!:D You are going to love that tractor. Use it safely. Welcome to TBN. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

/ Our 1st New Tractor....pic #10  

Try Eagle One Nanowax

NanoWaxョ Story

Eagle One's NanoWaxョ is the most technologically advanced and best performing high-gloss wax formula on the market today.

Many people spend hours waxing their cars and still see scratches and swirl marks on the paint. NanoWax uses nano technology to fill in these scratches and conceal the swirl marks. This makes the surface of the car reflect light better, giving it a deeper, glossier shine. Nano technology also makes the wax easier to apply and remove without leaving behind any white residue.

Nano technology is a remarkable process that works at the molecular level to provide revolutionary benefits. Currently used in such cutting-edge industries as healthcare and electronics, Nano technology involves working with particles as small as one-billionth of a meter, or 1/75,000th of a human hair.

Learn more Visit the Nanotechnology section.

At Eagle One, we think big when we develop new products. That's how NanoWax got its start - big thinking and high-tech savvy. Put those two things together and you've got a product that has people buying and reviewers raving. Take a look at what customers and the media have to say about Eagle One NanoWax.

"All we know is, the stuff works."
-- Men's Health, July/August 2004

"NanoWax is the best thing I've used, and I've been doing this for 15 years..."
-- Keith Matthews, Professional Detailer

"What a difference. After using the Eagle One NanoWax, the Boxster looks as good as new..."
-- 9 The Porsche Enthusiasts Magazine