4025 Starting issue

/ 4025 Starting issue #1  
Tractor
I own two Mahindras. A 6000 and recently a 4025. My 6000 has a block heater so all good with that machine. My 4025 I have been using for feeding out round bales. It has been starting good until yesterday. I twice used the glow plugs, tractor started it ran for 30 seconds then quit. Now it wont start cranks fine. I have put a heat magnet on and retried. Any chance fuel may have stopped and now needs to be rebled. ??? Thanks for any help

/ 4025 Starting issue #2  
I own two Mahindras. A 6000 and recently a 4025. My 6000 has a block heater so all good with that machine. My 4025 I have been using for feeding out round bales. It has been starting good until yesterday. I twice used the glow plugs, tractor started it ran for 30 seconds then quit. Now it wont start cranks fine. I have put a heat magnet on and retried. Any chance fuel may have stopped and now needs to be rebled. ??? Thanks for any help

It sounds like that is your problem. Have you been using any anti gel additive in your fuel. I had a tractor on the lot that I filled with fuel a couple of weeks ago. I drove it to the gas station down the road and filled it from the pump, so the fuel should have already been conditioned. Two days later I was plowing snow and couldn't get in by one of my shop doors. I decided to get that tractor and use the snow blower that was mounted on it. It ran for a couple of minutes and then quit. I checked the fuel filter and found the fuel to be gelled. I had to use some 911 in it, replace the fuel filter, and reprime the system. That wasn't what I expected because I had just filled it at the station. So it can happen. That sure sounds like that is your problem. Directions to bleed the system should be in your manual. Good luck with it.

/ 4025 Starting issue
Thank you for your reply. I have been using winter fuel but not the anti jell. I wont have time today but will get my suppliies and get it going in a day or so. Thanks again

/ 4025 Starting issue
Galen, Got 4025 started today,just what you thought both tractors now have the additives. Thanks again