Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #11  
Just a note to say that Mahindra started using a different offset wheel a year or maybe two ago that gives clearance on the 2615 to 3316 size Mitsu built tractors. That is great news about the Woods spacers. The earlier rims really set the tires too close in my opinion, not just for chains, but also for ease of hooking up implements.

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #12  
I doubt that there is anything very much unique to Mahindra or Cadet about this.
If you go to sites like Gemplers, Agri-Supply, Firestone, etc. you can probably find the "Universal size" of your rims and get generic spacers, longer bolts, dual kits (for whatever reason) etc.

As Dave suggested, measure your rims and perhaps do a look up for some with different off-set (dish).

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015
I will scew the lugs this weekend with "Ice Studs" for the time being. I have a 1000 of them. Should be able to get some traction.

In the picture you posted. Those cross chain end hooks should be facing up away from the tire verses into the tire to prevent damage to the tire from them. I may be wrong. But I face them up per my ATV chain instructions. Not that it makes any difference in clearence.

I put those screws in the tires of my Honda CRF450R not knowin they were only for on ice use. Took it ripping up the tar road (winter day) & trail riding. got back home & looked,...the screws on the back tire were half gone:eek:
Eventually I learned a lot more about Ice racing & ice screws. Eventually I had some sweet Canadian style ice tires that never touched anthing but ice.

It's too bad you had so much trouble getting the spacers made. I know I gave you the "plans" I had in the past.

I've had the ones that I had made on for over a year now without a problem.

I only paid $80 for mine to be made but I bet it would cost $120 to ship them anywhere.

I just got some screw in studs www.aerostitch.com. I'll be screwing them in for those snow storms where I'm too lazy to chain up the rears.

I thought about the scrwe in studs but after I priced it to put three in each bar tread it was like $300:rolleyes:

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #15  
I'm adding paddle wheels and going to help the people in WA. Hey, for those of you there we wish you the best...hope you stay dry and safe!!!!

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #16  
My chains are going to be fine. The chains that came in are not the logging chain style like Wyld's. They maybe won't last as long, but, I won't need spacers. I got the front chained up and the same chain (only wider/longer) will come in for the backs on Monday. Used the FEL to raise the front end to install the fronts. I will use a jack to life the backs off the ground to install the chains. They are not real 'friendly' to install, but, they will stay on until spring.

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    559.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    511.3 KB · Views: 198
   / Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #17  
You have the newer style rim, allowing enough space. The older style rim had maybe 1/2" clearance. Looks good.

My chains are going to be fine. The chains that came in are not the logging chain style like Wyld's. They maybe won't last as long, but, I won't need spacers. I got the front chained up and the same chain (only wider/longer) will come in for the backs on Monday. Used the FEL to raise the front end to install the fronts. I will use a jack to life the backs off the ground to install the chains. They are not real 'friendly' to install, but, they will stay on until spring.

You have the newer style rim, allowing enough space. The older style rim had maybe 1/2" clearance. Looks good.

Ditto,...was it a different rim or just a narrower tire??

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #20  
I have a couple different rims for my Jd2555 and one set gets really close when turned inwards. Probably not enough room for a set of chains, whatever they are! It does come in handy when loading the tractor on a narrow trailer, to be able to narrow it up as much as possible.
David from jax