Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #31  
My rear tires also only have a 1/2" gap like Bill's. I've been thinking of making a set of spacers for mine.
Where did you get your spacers made?
What size studs did you use after installing the spacers?
Any pics?

I found a local metal shop with a lathe and gave them the attached PDF.

You should probably double check the measurements against your machine in case there were any changes.

You also need to get the longer metric bolts. I can't remember the size I used but I think 90-110 might be in the range for the length. Mine were a little long (all I could find) but I don't see a huge problem with that other than the exposed threads rusting.

Attachments

• spacer.pdf
    273.2 KB · Views: 229
   / Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #32  
Thanks for the drawing Paul.
I may have a set made in the spring just to widen the stance.

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #33  
Do the spacers need to be two inches thick, or would one inch on each side be enough?
David from jax

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #34  
Do the spacers need to be two inches thick, or would one inch on each side be enough?
David from jax

That part is totally up to you. ;)

I went with two inches and my bucket still seems to cover my tracks (just barely).

One inch is probably enough if your chains aren't too big. Mount your chains and see how much clearance you feel comfortable with.

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015
Yeah with the older 2615's 1" is fine. OBviously 1-1/2" to 2" would be even better to make sure the chains never fetch up in the inner fender if they come loose or anything but 1" will give plenty of space.

Ok so I am really getting frustrated with the wheel spacer thing. I ordered the spacers through a some what local Mahindra/TYM dealer. The ower seems like a great guy but,...I overheard him order a wheel spacer kit for a 2815 from Woods. So I said "Uh it is for a 2615" & he nodded at me while he was still on the phone with them. So when he got off the phone I asked him about it. He said they were the same.

So a couple days later I stop into a more local Mahindra dealer to check on something & see that THEY have some 1" wheel spacers from Woods. I check them out & everything is right EXCEPT the bolts are all corse thread instead of fine. The guy says they were ordered for a 2815. :mad:
So the next day I call the other guy about this problem. He says he'll dig into it.
A few days later I call him back & have to re-explain everything.:rolleyes:

A couple more days,..no call back. So I call him,..I tell him I need to know if I have to buy my own bolts because they are very expensive. He says he can save me a bunch of money & to hold on,....he'll call me back.

I call today (several days later) ,...he's gone until next week & noone knows anything.:(

What the heck I know it isn't a big ticket item but C'mon! Sorry just venting.:eek:

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #37  
Bill,
Is it possible the spacer you ordered bolts to the existing axle using one set of holes then your wheel bolts to the spacer. Or are the spacers you ordered similar to Paul's design where you just use longer bolts that go through the wheel and spacer to the axle. PS I replied to your other post before reading this one.

Bill,
Is it possible the spacer you ordered bolts to the existing axle using one set of holes then your wheel bolts to the spacer. Or are the spacers you ordered similar to Paul's design where you just use longer bolts that go through the wheel and spacer to the axle. PS I replied to your other post before reading this one.

Longer bolts go through everything;)

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #39  
I came across this thread, read through the whole thing but didn't notice the part number for the wheel spacers. I have a 3015 hst with R4 tires and would like to space them further apart to leave room for adjusting the sway buckles without fighting it all the time.

If anyone knows the part numbers for the 1" spacer to fit I would be very grateful.

Thanks

/ Wheel spacers for Mahindra 2615, 2815, 3015 #40  
I came across this thread, read through the whole thing but didn't notice the part number for the wheel spacers. I have a 3015 hst with R4 tires and would like to space them further apart to leave room for adjusting the sway buckles without fighting it all the time.

If anyone knows the part numbers for the 1" spacer to fit I would be very grateful.

Thanks

I called Woods in early this year and they had no idea what I was talking about. So if a part number exists, it would be helpful.