3 pt Hitch hdy. problem

/ 3 pt Hitch hdy. problem #1  

snr8715

Hello guys, I love your forum. I have a 4110 that I had to have the joy stick controller for front end loader replaced at hyd. repair shop. When I got it back the 3pt. hyd. don't work correctly. If you leave both lifts up and reveve it up it will lift high enought to move it but thats it. Do you think that it's something they done or is this a coincedense.

/ 3 pt Hitch hdy. problem #2  
Hello guys, I love your forum. I have a 4110 that I had to have the joy stick controller for front end loader replaced at hyd. repair shop. When I got it back the 3pt. hyd. don't work correctly. If you leave both lifts up and reveve it up it will lift high enought to move it but thats it. Do you think that it's something they done or is this a coincedense.
Doesn't sound like a coincidence to me. I'd say take it back and tell them to make it right.

Rusty

/ 3 pt Hitch hdy. problem #3  
Make sure your power beyond port on your loader valve is all tight, also make sure the Orings are on the power beyond sleeve correctly. Could also be a little trash holding one of the pressure relief valves open. Let us know what you find.

/ 3 pt Hitch hdy. problem
Where is this power beyond valve? Give me a little more detail.

/ 3 pt Hitch hdy. problem #5  
The power beyond port is on your loader valve. It is marked PB.