Oil & Fuel Bleeding fuel system

/ Bleeding fuel system #1  

M Hunter

Hi

Looks like I need to bleed my fuel system, from the filter forward. How do I do this, is there a simple bleed screw

This is on a 3510

Thanks

Mike

/ Bleeding fuel system #2  
Loosen the filter bowl and let it fill up from the grivity feed from the fuel tank. Tighten the bowl nut and then in the area of the injection pump you will find a small black round headed valve with a small hose attached. Open that valve and then start the tractor as you usually would. After it has started close the valve to its original position. That is all there is to it. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

/ Bleeding fuel system #3  
Loosen the filter bowl and let it fill up from the grivity feed from the fuel tank. Tighten the bowl nut and then in the area of the injection pump you will find a small black round headed valve with a small hose attached. Open that valve and then start the tractor as you usually would. After it has started close the valve to its original position. That is all there is to it. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Ten years ago, similar advice would have cost big bucks -- actually, it did cost me.

All I can add is -- support your dealer, especially if they are here on TBN.

Thank you Galen. Thank you TBN.

/ Bleeding fuel system #4  

Just changed fuel filter on my 4110 for the 4th time (every 300 hrs ) - would soak new filter and fill the filter bowl to the top with Diesel - never had a problem before today !!!! in my younger days I would print (hard copy) posts that apply to my Tractor and put them in a binder. Well today it paid off. Its no surprise it was written by Galen LaWall who over many years has helped numerous people on this site....... Hope you are WELL and THANKS Galen :thumbsup: