Mahindra racing at Daytona

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #1  

johnsonauto

Silver Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra's
Thought some of you Mahindra fans who like nascar might be interested in this link: Mahindra USA Racing
It has some info on the Mahindra race team

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #2  
Green flag just dropped! And I don't even watch racing!

It's on ESPN2 for anyone who cares...

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #3  
Other than the fact it is a sign of warmer weather is on the way, I could care less.

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #4  
Other than the fact it is a sign of warmer weather is on the way, I could care less.

How do you really feel about it....... you not getting a Mr. happy sticker with that attitude :)

Riggs did one heck of a job keeping his car off the wall when his car got pushed hard in the corner.

Buck

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #5  
How do you really feel about it....... you not getting a Mr. happy sticker with that attitude :)

Riggs did one heck of a job keeping his car off the wall when his car got pushed hard in the corner.

Buck

I only saw bits and pieces of the Nationwide race on Saturday. I was enjoying the sun and stretching fence. I would come in and get a drink long enough to check race positions.

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #6  
I thought it was awesome to see the Mahindra name on a car! Let's have more of that sort of thing?

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #7  
They started out as the primary spoonsor for Mike Skinner's Toyota. When they didn't make the race, Mahindra bought an associate deal from Tommy Baldwin. I hope thay stick with TBR, they need the help.

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #8  
A pic of the car:

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 580
   / Mahindra racing at Daytona #9  
Welcome to the forums Martin, and thanks for posting the picture. I like the Mahindra car much more than the Kubota car.

/ Mahindra racing at Daytona #10  
Thank you Bob! I am actually on the forums quite a bit - mostly browsing (not logged in) to see what is going on. Like to keep abreast of current happenings.

I was recently out at the World Ag Expo and had a great time with Dave from Dave's Tractor and Buck from EFC Equipment - Buck is a real sushi connoisseur! Also Had the pleasure of meeting MtnViewRanch out there as well. It is nice to meet the people whose posts you read.