Oil & Fuel 4025 fuel use

/ 4025 fuel use #1  

joebdot

I am thinking about purchase of a 4025 with FEL that will allow Bobcat attachments to be used, I don't see the 3525 as having that flex. In what I have read, the fuel use of the 3525 is very low at least while hogging at about 1 gal per hour.

Do those of you that have experience in the use of the 4025 consider the fuel use similar with the extra 5HP? I know it is a different engine. If anyone can compare it also with the 5525 I would appreciate that as well. Thanks, I have enjoyed reading the forum. joe

/ 4025 fuel use #2  
I am thinking about purchase of a 4025 with FEL that will allow Bobcat attachments to be used, I don't see the 3525 as having that flex. In what I have read, the fuel use of the 3525 is very low at least while hogging at about 1 gal per hour.

Do those of you that have experience in the use of the 4025 consider the fuel use similar with the extra 5HP? I know it is a different engine. If anyone can compare it also with the 5525 I would appreciate that as well. Thanks, I have enjoyed reading the forum. joe

I don't know about any of those models. But my 6520 drinks about a gallon an hour. Unless I am backhoeing at full throttle.
hugs, Brandi

/ 4025 fuel use #3  
my 3525 uses about 1 gal/hr brush hogging 3rd gear low range.... I only have 5 acres, with trees and ponds... can't get going too fast.
as far as the quick attach bucket I believe that is a dealer installed option available on all of the loaders, not sure though.

/ 4025 fuel use #4  
I would guess fuel use would be similar. Our 5525 has 220 hrs and has used 220 gallons of fuel give or take a gallon or two. It's used with a mower- conditioner, baler, and snowblower at 2000(540 pto)rpm and between 1500 and 2000 rpm for loader work. It spends about 15 minutes a day in the wintertime idling while I shovel horse manure into the bucket. That's about it for regular usage.:)