Mowing 84 inch finish mower & Mahindra 3510

/ 84 inch finish mower & Mahindra 3510 #1  

Nightrain1

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 / Bad Boy 28hp cat diesel
I have a gear drive 3510 and am looking at getting a new finish mower. I have my eye on a kingkutter rsfm-84. I really like the idea of the mower sticking outside the rear tires on the tractor but I might be biting off more then I can chew. I have a 6 ft bush hog that never bogs so I have other options if weeds get too high. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!

/ 84 inch finish mower & Mahindra 3510 #2  
Just make sure the mower is rated for the PTO horse power of the 3510.

/ 84 inch finish mower & Mahindra 3510 #3  
I have a customer that runs an 84" rear finish mower with a Mahindra 3015, so I think that a 3510 should do a good job with it.

/ 84 inch finish mower & Mahindra 3510
Thanks for the responses fellas. My mind is much more at ease. The gearbox is rated @ 40 hp and I believe my pto hp is just shy of 29. Should be 4-5 more ponies then the 3010 mentioned earlier. I went to TSC to see about getting a mower and he tells me they are no longer a KK dealer. I did a dealer check on KK's website and it showed another TSC store about an hour away being a dealer. My local TSC has many attachments on his lot and I wonder why they no longer sell KK but other stores still do apparently? Thanks again for the responses!