5530 ECS Indicator light blinking

/ 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking #1  

USNR0404

First of all, I want to thank everyone who replied under the buying/pricing when I posted last. I decided and bought a 5530 4WD with 266 FEL and 509 BH. took delivery yesterday, brought it out of the barn today to start digging stumps. Got a couple hours of operational time on it and noticed the ECS indicator light was blinking at me. Has a total of 5.2 hours in it. going to give my dealer a call in the morning but wanted to see if anyone has had a similar issue and any ideas on what I can check for myself before I make the call. Gotta say that I LOVE this tractor already. I is a powerhouse.

Thanks in advance for any replies

/ 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking #2  
What's ECS?? BobG in VA

/ 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking
Emission Control System, the indicator light is on the right, upper side of the dash above the turn signal switch.

/ 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking #4  
I have the same problem and talked to the dealer about it, he was not too concerned. I have 20 hrs on mine and it comes on and does the same thing and after awhile shuts off. Let us know what your dealer says.

/ 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking
Well, called dealer yesterday morning, he didn't seemed to be too alarmed about it. Said that itis a brand new unit off the truck. He did say that he would have his service manager call me first thing tomorrow, will let you all know what I find out. Hopefully it will be helpful to anyone who may have a similar issue. he also said he felt it was safe to continue operating. Now if the weather will cooperate (rain).