Default 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking

First of all, I want to thank everyone who replied under the buying/pricing when I posted last. I decided and bought a 5530 4WD with 266 FEL and 509 BH. took delivery yesterday, brought it out of the barn today to start digging stumps. Got a couple hours of operational time on it and noticed the ECS indicator light was blinking at me. Has a total of 5.2 hours in it. going to give my dealer a call in the morning but wanted to see if anyone has had a similar issue and any ideas on what I can check for myself before I make the call. Gotta say that I LOVE this tractor already. I is a powerhouse.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6000 MWFD, 2 1950's Farmalls, 1974 Farmall 140, 1967 Mf 135Delux

Default Re: 5530 ECS Indicator light blinking

What's ECS?? BobG in VA

Emission Control System, the indicator light is on the right, upper side of the dash above the turn signal switch.

Tractor
    MAHINDRA 5530 4WD

I have the same problem and talked to the dealer about it, he was not too concerned. I have 20 hrs on mine and it comes on and does the same thing and after awhile shuts off. Let us know what your dealer says.
    Mahindra 5530 4WD, ML266 Front Loader, Bison NHVH-242-XHD Rear Blade, Kodiak 10' Pull Type Mower, Boom Pole and a bunch of other fun stuff! (I am my father's son, but contrary to what some may assume...I am not my dad...although if I were, it would not be a bad thing. Maybe to make things easier for some folks, maybe I should convince my dad to change his user name to: "Midsizetractorfan1" and I will be "Midsizetractorfan2".)

Well, called dealer yesterday morning, he didn't seemed to be too alarmed about it. Said that itis a brand new unit off the truck. He did say that he would have his service manager call me first thing tomorrow, will let you all know what I find out. Hopefully it will be helpful to anyone who may have a similar issue. he also said he felt it was safe to continue operating. Now if the weather will cooperate (rain).