Tractor
    Mitsubishi bd2h dozer, Gradall G3WD, New Holland TC35a, Chevy Dump Truck

Default 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly

Need some help. I have a 1994 575 DI Mahindra tractor that I have broken a valve off of the Control Valve Assembly. The hydraulics are still working on the tractor but they are slow and sometimes they are unresponsive. It is leaking hydraulic oil where the valve stem would be, First what does this valve do? and would it be better to replace the entire Hydraulic Control Valve assembly or just the broken Valve. I am not sure if I can even get the parts. I contacted a couple of dealers and I was told the parts were manufactured discontinued. They did say if they did have the parts that they would be expensive, The complete hydraulic assembly would be in the neighborhood of $550 and the valve would be about $60 How hard would it be to just replace the broken valve? Thank you for your thoughts.

Default Re: 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly

Shouldn't be a big deal to replace. Mahindra shows to have that valve assy. on hand at the parts depot. Your local dealer should be able to get you one for around 50 bucks or so.

Tractor
    Mitsubishi bd2h dozer, Gradall G3WD, New Holland TC35a, Chevy Dump Truck

Quote Originally Posted by YellCoGin View Post
    Shouldn't be a big deal to replace. Mahindra shows to have that valve assy. on hand at the parts depot. Your local dealer should be able to get you one for around 50 bucks or so.

Thanks, Do you have any idea what the valve is used for? I have had the tractor for about 5 years now and have never touched it. I had a stick pop up from the ground and break the valve stem and handle off.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra -------------

It controls the rate of drop on your 3PH.
    Galen LaWall
    Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
    185 Pearl Street
    Batavia, New York 14020

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Stuart View Post
    Thanks, Do you have any idea what the valve is used for? I have had the tractor for about 5 years now and have never touched it. I had a stick pop up from the ground and break the valve stem and handle off.
    It is amazing how much stuff can get broken just from relatively small sticks popping up when you drive over them.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 485DI

If (on the diagram) knob #14 controls the 3PH rate of drop, what does the knob on the other side (#26) control? It says "FAST" and "SLOW," so I thought that controlled how fast the 3PH moved. Mine seems to leak fluid from #26. What am I missing?