575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly #1  

Tim Stuart

Silver Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi bd2h dozer, Gradall G3WD, New Holland TC35a, Chevy Dump Truck
:confused: Need some help. I have a 1994 575 DI Mahindra tractor that I have broken a valve off of the Control Valve Assembly. The hydraulics are still working on the tractor but they are slow and sometimes they are unresponsive. It is leaking hydraulic oil where the valve stem would be, First what does this valve do? and would it be better to replace the entire Hydraulic Control Valve assembly or just the broken Valve. I am not sure if I can even get the parts. I contacted a couple of dealers and I was told the parts were manufactured discontinued. They did say if they did have the parts that they would be expensive, The complete hydraulic assembly would be in the neighborhood of $550 and the valve would be about $60 How hard would it be to just replace the broken valve? Thank you for your thoughts.

0559Gif.jpg

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly #2  
Shouldn't be a big deal to replace. Mahindra shows to have that valve assy. on hand at the parts depot. Your local dealer should be able to get you one for around 50 bucks or so.

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly
Shouldn't be a big deal to replace. Mahindra shows to have that valve assy. on hand at the parts depot. Your local dealer should be able to get you one for around 50 bucks or so.

Thanks, Do you have any idea what the valve is used for? I have had the tractor for about 5 years now and have never touched it. I had a stick pop up from the ground and break the valve stem and handle off.

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly #4  
It controls the rate of drop on your 3PH.

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly #5  
Thanks, Do you have any idea what the valve is used for? I have had the tractor for about 5 years now and have never touched it. I had a stick pop up from the ground and break the valve stem and handle off.

It is amazing how much stuff can get broken just from relatively small sticks popping up when you drive over them.

/ 575 Di Hydraulic control Valve Assembly #6  
If (on the diagram) knob #14 controls the 3PH rate of drop, what does the knob on the other side (#26) control? It says "FAST" and "SLOW," so I thought that controlled how fast the 3PH moved. Mine seems to leak fluid from #26. What am I missing?