Tractor
    Mahindra 2015 gear

Default 2015 4WD Oil Leak

I was finish mowing today and finished the yard and lifted the rear deck (3 point) and backed up, I then noticed an oil stream on the ground and immediately shut down the tractor. The oil is leaking from the top of the transmission. I restarted the tractor and no leak until I lifted the 3 point and oil ran down from the top. Maybe a pop valve or hose busted.
    From the looks of it I will need to remove the seat and seat support to see what is wrong, maybe even the fenders as it seems they are held on by the same support.

Any ideas on what went wrong?
    Charlie
    Mahindra 2015 with FEL, 4' BushHog, 5' York box blade, 6' York Landscape Rake, 50" Tiller, 60" Finish Mower, 6' Blade

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra -------------

Default Re: 2015 4WD Oil Leak

It may be a loose bolt on the banjo fitting to the left of the seat under the sheetmetal. I have seen this happen before.
    Galen LaWall
    Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
    185 Pearl Street
    Batavia, New York 14020

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 4WD, Ferriz 1500Z ZTR, Craftsman GT5000

Quote Originally Posted by LAWALLSTRACTOR View Post
    It may be a loose bolt on the banjo fitting to the left of the seat under the sheetmetal. I have seen this happen before.
    Happened to me on my 2615. It was an easy fix. A little startling at the time when the oil came squirting out.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -Gerald Ford

Tractor
    Mahindra 2015 gear

By golly you gents were correct!
    That sucker was ready to come off

Thanks for the help!
    Charlie
    Mahindra 2015 with FEL, 4' BushHog, 5' York box blade, 6' York Landscape Rake, 50" Tiller, 60" Finish Mower, 6' Blade