Snow Snow is coming again to VA!!

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #1  

manganos

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2516
Too bad my tractor is in the shop...... Guess I'll have to rely on the Subaru to get me out of the driveway. They are calling for 15-18 inches of the white stuff here....

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #2  
Some people just have all the luck when it comes to snow, I'd love to see 18"

/ Snow is coming again to VA!!
I'm tempted to go pick the tractor up tomorrow and bring it back next week. For some reason I doubt they will miss it. I figured in IA you would see plenty of snow. Usually it misses us but this global warming is bringing us some more snow then normal ;)

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #4  
I live in the western part of Virginia and they cant figure out what we are going to get.. the NOAA website has up to 9" this morning then in the afternoon it was 1 to 3" and now its back in that 9" range...

Tractor is fueled and ready to roll..

brian

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #5  
Too bad my tractor is in the shop...... Guess I'll have to rely on the Subaru to get me out of the driveway. They are calling for 15-18 inches of the white stuff here....

What is your tractor in the shop for?
hugs, Brandi

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #6  
Can I load one of my truck with walk behind snow blowers and camp out at one of your houses so I can sell my 35 plus snow blowers that I am going to end up dieing with!:eek:

Brandi,

Rear-diff lock doesn't engage and a small oil leak. Neither one is a big deal and wouldn't keep me from using it but like I said it is stuck at the "local" dealership. lol.

What is your tractor in the shop for?
hugs, Brandi

Sure Rick! I have a few spare bedrooms and a RV in the driveway you could stay in. I don't know how many snowblowers you would sell. The only ones around here that mess with getting rid of the snow are people who moved here from up north. Us from the south realize the snow is going to melt and be gone in a few days anyways LOL ROFL!

BTW the map on your website was correct with the weather forecast!

Can I load one of my truck with walk behind snow blowers and camp out at one of your houses so I can sell my 35 plus snow blowers that I am going to end up dieing with!:eek:

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #9  
BTW the map on your website was correct with the weather forecast!

Not if your in my neck of the woods we only got maybe a total of 14" all year.:mad::(:confused:

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #10  
Brandi,

Rear-diff lock doesn't engage and a small oil leak. Neither one is a big deal and wouldn't keep me from using it but like I said it is stuck at the "local" dealership. lol.

Manganos,
I hate it when that happens. Since I am a mechanic, it drives me batty when I have to take my truck to the shop for something I can't fix, like hooking it up to a computer so they can troubleshoot the problem. I got a check engine lite on my 2002 Dodge Cummins that keeps coming on and going out.
At 510 hours, the Big RED Beast seems to have a new hunger for power steering fluid. I got a small leak somewhere I gotta find.
hugs, Brandi