Blinker mystery

/ Blinker mystery #1  

Patiofarmer

Silver Member
Wow did I get suprise this morning.

Walked out in garage and the left turn blinker on my 2015 was going off. I haven't ridden tractor for days, there is no key in the ignition or anything.

I started toggleing the light switches and blinkers and shut it off, then tried to turn it back on....but it wouldn't go back on? (Still no key in ignition or anything).

Is my garage haunted- or is there a simpler explaination anyone might have?

/ Blinker mystery #2  
Wow did I get suprise this morning.

Walked out in garage and the left turn blinker on my 2015 was going off. I haven't ridden tractor for days, there is no key in the ignition or anything.

I started toggleing the light switches and blinkers and shut it off, then tried to turn it back on....but it wouldn't go back on? (Still no key in ignition or anything).

Is my garage haunted- or is there a simpler explaination anyone might have?

You probably had a "stuck" circuit. When you moved the lever, you "broke" the circuit and blew a fuse. Check the fuse. Start it up and check the blinkers. Do your turn blinkers work normally with the key off?:confused2: Gremlins lurk in the darnest places.
hugs, Brandi

/ Blinker mystery
You want to hear one wierder... I went into garage this morning and the Right blinker was on ! I called my wife out to see it too.

This is like out of Sci Fi... but there has to be an explaination. I'll check fuses and trace system a little and see if I can figure it out.

I've had tractor for 8 months or so, wierd that now this happens.

Oh well, I'll see what I can find.

/ Blinker mystery #4  
I think I'd have a talk with your cats. One of mine turned on the shop vac in the middle of the night. It ran until it tripped a circuit breaker. Now I leave it unplugged.