Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #1  

bgons

I have a 2004 Mahindra 3510 4x4 with loader. When I start the tractor the loader and 3 point doesnt work. I let it run for about 5 min. When the temp gauge starts too register a temp I turn the tractor off and then back on. Then the loader and 3 point work from then on. So basically the tractor has too warm up before the hydraulics work... Anyone have experiance with this problem?

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #3  
When was the last time you changed the oil filter because it sounds like you may be clogging the filter.

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #4  
I agree with the filter change. Get it from the dealer, just easier that way and not much difference in price.

I also have 2004 3510. If you have the same filter setup I do, you will have a very large filter under the right footrest. MAKE SURE you get this larger filter.

WARNING: WIX LISTS THE WRONG FILTER on their website for this year/make/model.

I made that mistake already.

- JC

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem
I have since done a full hydraulic fluid change with 2 new filters. The problem is still there. It happens to the 3 point even when the loader is detatched. Any more ideas?

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #6  
Try asking under the hydraulics section. I don't know if the 3pt is before or after the front controls.

What have you done with the extra remotes on the rear? Does sound like low fluid and/or low flow.

Is your 3pt knob below the seat (near left foot, I think) open all the way?

- JC

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #7  
Got any pics of the loader valve? or type of loader valve? there where some ML112 loaders that had a loader valve with a pilot port valve built in them and it would get a little dirt in it and stick stopping the hydraulics from working. There was a 7/8 nut/cap on the side of the valve if i remeber correct you loosen a little(maybe /12 to 1 turn) and retightened and hydraulics would work a gain. There was a kit to eliminate the pilot port if you had that set up.

/ Mahindra 3510 Hydrualic Problem #8  
Got any pics of the loader valve? or type of loader valve? there where some ML112 loaders that had a loader valve with a pilot port valve built in them and it would get a little dirt in it and stick stopping the hydraulics from working. There was a 7/8 nut/cap on the side of the valve if i remeber correct you loosen a little(maybe /12 to 1 turn) and retightened and hydraulics would work a gain. There was a kit to eliminate the pilot port if you had that set up.

I have that valve and there is a spring you will hear snap a little when it gets unstuck. It's been a while, but I only remember this affecting the loader?

I don't recall if the power beyond goes from the loader valve, then to the PTO....I'll have to look it up.

- JC

ETA: Here is a logical diagram I worked on for a bit. Notice the "sneak circuit" I labeled on the 3PT/Aux Remote block. I didn't finish the project of adding additional remotes, but I think the diagram is right (correct me if I am wrong).

ALSO- Check to see if your PTO is turning. Turn it off at the dash switch and the button on the steering column. Maybe that solenoid is stuck (very common) and leaking past, robbing your pressure.

All should work fine if it is fully engaged or not, but if it is stuck halfway...

Attachments

• Visio-Mahindra hydraulics.pdf
    7 KB · Views: 392