Oil & Fuel Cross Reference Oil Filter

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
Just wondering does anyone know the part number to change from Mahindra oil filter to Napa/Wix IF it is available? It's on a 7010 cab which should be same as 7520.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #2  
should be able to do it. I have a fram on my 3215, but started looking with a napa/wix number. they told me at napa here, if I brought hyd filter in they would mike it and see if they had that

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #3  
should be able to do it. I have a fram on my 3215, but started looking with a napa/wix number. they told me at napa here, if I brought hyd filter in they would mike it and see if they had that

Personally I think your making a big mistake in using anything other than Mahindra filters just to save a couple dollars.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter
For me it's not as much about saving money as it is convenience. I can pick up the Napa in 2 mins. It's a 45 minute drive to get the Mahindra. It looks like my better half is going to be close to the dealer so she's gonna pick up a Mahindra filter this time. Next time though? I feel like Wix makes just as good a filter.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #6  
For me it's not as much about saving money as it is convenience. I can pick up the Napa in 2 mins. It's a 45 minute drive to get the Mahindra. It looks like my better half is going to be close to the dealer so she's gonna pick up a Mahindra filter this time. Next time though? I feel like Wix makes just as good a filter.

I order between 1-4 depending on the type and my dealer will ship me the filters and enclose a bill that I then pay by check so you might check with yours and he might do the same if you got the tractor from him.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #7  
Joel, I have looked at Wix books trying to find a crossover for my 7520, no luck. I have decided to stay with the Mahindra filters. Local shop that carries the correct air filters costs more than from Mahindra. I do the same as Sergei, get them shipped UPS. I try to have backup sets of filters on hand.

Hey, are you still considering the cab 8560? Or has the 7010 been working out for you? :thumbsup:

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #10  
You will need your Mahindra part number to do the cross reference.