power steering problem

/ power steering problem #1  

steelworker

Has anyone else had problems with their power steering on the BX2230. Sometimes when we turn the wheel right or left the wheels just keep going straight. It does it intermittently, and we found out Kubota has a service bulletin out (PSB-2001-048) about this problem. Our tractor is a 2005 with only 375 hours.

/ power steering problem #2  
Hello; I have been having this same problem for several months with my BSX2230 tractor. One moment it would be working OK and then it won't steer. It usually happens if I have turned off the tractor for just a short time,( a couple of minutes only). Conversely if I then let it stand for a longer period of time the steering ablility returns.

/ power steering problem #3  
I just had this happen to me a couple days ago on my '04 w/324 hr. Neighbor stopped by when I was cutting and I shut it off for about 10-15 minutes. Fired it back up and the steering "free wheeled" momentarily while trying to avoid a bush. I wondered what the heck was going on and was going to ask about it here, but steelworker brought it up first. I'll have to call the dealer today and see what they say about it.