Problem with Bushhog

/ Problem with Bushhog #1  

indhrasena.reddy

Hi All, I recently purchased a 2007 3325 Mahindra.I can:t get the brushhog to go all the way to ground level.
The hydraulics travel up and down but stop about six inches from ground level.I used the hog late yesterday for about 10 minutes but when I went to lower the hog today it would not go all the way down.

/ Problem with Bushhog #2  
Hi All, I recently purchased a 2007 3325 Mahindra.I can:t get the brushhog to go all the way to ground level.
The hydraulics travel up and down but stop about six inches from ground level.I used the hog late yesterday for about 10 minutes but when I went to lower the hog today it would not go all the way down.

Take the top link of the three point off and try to lower it with just your lower arms on the three point. If it goes to the ground the top link is binding against your lower lift arms. Some top link adjustment or maybe a different length top link should fix this.

/ Problem with Bushhog #3  
My kioti has a couple different settings for lift arms,you can set them for lower or higher,than of course you can screw down or up on my right lift arm,check out this. Plus,you don't need a top link to brush hog[if its got a wheel on back end],I use a chain to let it float better.

/ Problem with Bushhog #4  
I have a 4110 Tractor, i'm unable to engage PTO. The control switch is on manual and the PTO on/off switch lights up when I push it. The button and dash light comes On but does not engage. Can you please suggest me what should I do.

Thanks for your help!!!

Do you own two tractors or :confused2: :confused3: