Problem in Tranny

/ Problem in Tranny #1  

indhrasena.reddy

My tractor 5500 4WD is building pressure in the tranny and blowing oil out of the hi low shift lever.

/ Problem in Tranny #2  
Was the fluid foamy?
Last time you change hyd.filter,and if you have screen clean them.

/ Problem in Tranny #4  
My tractor 5500 4WD is building pressure in the tranny and blowing oil out of the hi low shift lever.

What year is your tractor....the older "00" units had separate hydraulic and trans fluid. As previously stated, check vents and also...have you left this tractor in the weather...as rainfall may be able to get in to the the trans...(not sure how though) and "lift" the 80-90 gear oil up to the shifter level...take the fill plug out and see if there is any pressure or if gear oil comes out. BobG in VA

/ Problem in Tranny
I checked the vent under the seat its clear is there any other vent. If yes please help me where can I find it?

Last edited:
   / Problem in Tranny #7  
I checked the vent under the seat its clear is there any other vent. If yes please help me where can I find it?
Most models have a second vent. This vent may be in the filler cap. Mine was plugged in the plastic filler cap which caused the oil to come out the top vent under the seat. Not a drop after this was cleaned.
Good luck
TOM

/ Problem in Tranny
Most models have a second vent. This vent may be in the filler cap. Mine was plugged in the plastic filler cap which caused the oil to come out the top vent under the seat. Not a drop after this was cleaned.
Good luck
TOM

Thank You Very Much Thomass38 it's helpfull! Thanks A Lot!