URGENT NEED!

/ URGENT NEED! #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
Can anyone help me out on where I might find a set of forks for the pin type quick attach for my 6000? I do not want to have to hire someone else to help with the poultyr house cleanout.

/ URGENT NEED! #2  
Have you checked your local Mahindra dealer. I'm sure he can order them for you.

/ URGENT NEED! #3  
Are you looking for pallet forks or manure forks?

/ URGENT NEED!
Have you checked your local Mahindra dealer. I'm sure he can order them for you.

He has been ordering me a set for about a year! According to him Mahindra doesn't offer them anymore for that pin on type quick attach. They had sub contracted that out to a company and he was going to try to get them from that company. That was a year ago and I never heard anything else.

/ URGENT NEED!
Are you looking for pallet forks or manure forks?

Not sure of the difference, but I need something to lift a 4ft by 14ft poultry house slat. In years past I have moved them with the pallet forks on the 7010. Not happening this year :(

/ URGENT NEED! #6  
Are you talking standard skid steer QA ??

/ URGENT NEED! #7  
Buy a set of cheap or used skid-steer forks and have a local welder modify them to fit.

/ URGENT NEED! #8  
Isn't there a sponser the on here, something like everytthingattachments.com?

Check the list of sponsers.

As mentioned, get a set and have a welder modify.

/ URGENT NEED! #10  
I am not familiar with your pin type quick attach, perhaps one of these would work?

Tractor Pallet Forks Quick Attach

Another thought, perhaps you can find a skid steer quick attach for your loader, then you can use standard SSQA?

Local metal shop should be able to adapt a set of used pallet forks pretty reasonable.