Mahindra 3510 Quote

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #1  

Anonymous Poster

OK, I had my first serious talk with a dealer today. I was quoted $15,550 for a new 3510 with Mahindra loader. Unfortunately, I forgot to get the loader model number, assuming Mahindra has more than one FEL that fits the 3510.

Any comments on the price?

SnowRidge

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote
sounds good to me. I have a 4110, much more in money. Mine has the 112 FEl which is good for 1550 lbs at the pins at nine feet. I believe the 3510 has the same FEL.

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #3  
I have a 4110 with 112 FEL which came with a 20' 12,000 lb trailer 6' box blade and 6 ' KK rotary cutter for 20,500.00

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #4  
Sounds like you've been down talking with Denny and Rebeca. Several dealers were posting their pricing on their web sites around a year ago. Looks like they have pulled back somewhat. I would talk with George at Fort Loudon about the DK-35 for comparison. I found the two makes so similar that I would be equally satisfied with either. When you go down the spec sheet, I believe that the transmission is the biggest difference, if my memory is correct. The Kioti has the extendable Lower links that make implement hook-up so much easier and unless they have changed, the 3510 does not. As we discussed on the phone, both are good local dealers. Weather forecast for next week looks better. Maybe we can get this DK-45 out and let you have some fun. I've still got quite a bit of brush to pile. Talk with you latter. Ted - DK45

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #5  
3510 vs Dk35

Mahindra 3510: Loader lift cap 1550lbs, rear lift cap 2865lbs, weight 3881lbs
+'s = standard rear remote, 12x12 tranny, 2-speed PTO, 0% financing
-'s = loader arms more obstructive, no extendable linkarms
My best price: 17350 w/ loader

Kioti DK35 loader lift cap 1350lbs, rear lift cap 2270lbs, weight 3615lbs
+'s = extendable link arms standard, loader less obstructive
-'s = remotes extra, lower gear range (12x12) extra
My best price 15800 w/loader&R4's

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote
Sounds like you've been down talking with Denny and Rebeca.

Rebeca and a salesman. Denny was out of the office. Right now they don't have any of the 10 series Mahindras on the lot, so I've yet to see one "in the flesh."

Maybe we can get this DK-45 out and let you have some fun. I've still got quite a bit of brush to pile.

Looking forward to it. Hope the rain does stop as forecast. Right now we have a "creek" running way too close to the house. Tractor work ahead.

SnowRidge

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote
markie61,

From my research so far, your Kioti quote seems quite good, while the Mahindra quote seems high. An informal price I received a couple of months ago on a DK35 with loader was over 16K with R1's. It was from a mechanic doing double duty though; the salesman was out sick, so I don't know how much sharper the pencil could have gotten.

Interestingly, this dealer also sold Branson, and the mechanic seemed smitten with them, although I could have been reading him wrong.

SnowRidge

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #8  
Everyone SHOULD be smitten with Branson. I think it's currently the best bargain going right now. Dig this:
Model 4020, 4WD, 40hp turbocharged, 12x12 synchroshuttle, 3795 pounds, 540/1000rpm pto, foldable ROPS, draft control, Korean fit and finish, loader with 2094lb lift capacity, std quick detachable bucket ++++++, etc.

Quote of $16,700.

Only negative was lack of extendable links, joystick in funky place (fixed now, I understand), and short steering wheel column (also fixed.) The Bransons and the Centurys (close cousin also made by Kukje) should be on everybody's "look-at" list.

Mark

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #9  
I am biased as I sell Branson's...but even so I can say they are an awesome machine. I have sold 4 Branson's in just the last week. Part of the reason for the brisk sales is that we are the first Branson delaer on the west coast and we are offering them at very good prices just to get a bunch of these on the market. We actually have the 4020 with BL20 loader on sale now for $15,995. The 3510 with BL10 is a great machine at $14,950, and the 2810 with BL10 is $13,950.

I sold one with a hoe this week. Neat subframe. Takes less than 2 minutes to drop the hoe, and about that to hook it back up.

The quick attach bucket is nice. Branson makes pallet forks and bale spears for the loader, and we manufacture brush rakes. We have a lot of small orchards in our area and there is no better way to scoop up prunings.

/ Mahindra 3510 Quote #10  
Dave if you would finish filling in your Bio, complete with your Email address. I would like to contact you.