Service manuals online?

/ Service manuals online? #1  

Becharpa

Tractor
Mahindra 2015HST
I have been looking for an online service manual without paying. I have a Mahindra 2015 HST and I know they have operator manuals for free, but service manuals are usually about $100. I was wondering if anyone in Mahindra land ran across a site with free service manauls. I'm simply looking to see if they are free like operator manuals are. Would be nice to have for sure.

/ Service manuals online? #2  
My dealer had a set of CD's for parts and service. He loaned it to me, and I was able to download it. Maybe your local dealer would extend the same courtesy.

/ Service manuals online? #3  
I believe you must be dreaming - have never seen any true service manuals for most anything for free - cars, equipment, electronics etc. I've been an auto mechanic the better part of 40 years and I could have retired 10 years ago on the money I've spent on service info over the years whether in written form or cd or online. We're in the "information age" and everyone is making a buck on it. Maybe with some luck you can find a dealer that is going out of business and get a decent discount on a manual - has been a couple years but a dealer on this site had some for sale awhile back.

/ Service manuals online? #4  
Paid around $130 for the full shop service and parts manual for my 2615 HST from my dealer. Worth every penny down the road. Having prints/plans/part numbers for a tractor is critical, especially if your dealer disappears or you just want to be your own **** dealer.

Many Mahindras have parts in common with the old Cub Cadets from the 1990s and can be sourced from far and wide if you know the part numbers.

/ Service manuals online? #5  
I have a 2015 mahindra would like to know what the ring gap is on the piston