4035 backhoe

/ 4035 backhoe #3  
I see MUSA's website doesn't have a photo. What's up with that?:confused:
hugs, Brandi

/ 4035 backhoe
Actually I've thought for a while now about trading the 6000 in on a smaller utility type tractor. 6000 is just too big. Like a bull in a china shop. I have the 7010 for heavier work.

/ 4035 backhoe #5  
Joel, are there any LS dealers around? Best bang for the buck right now. As you know I had been considering a Montana a few years ago. The LS tractors are a very nice machine, especially for the money. I think that the R4020H would be a very good tractor for you. Or a step up would be a U5020, same HP, but a lot more tractor than the R series.

Have to be honest here, I would be seriously considering an LS tractor before I would be looking at the Mahindra's again. Not anything wrong with the Mahindra's, and I still feel that the 7520 is the best tractor in it's HP range, but at this moment in time the LS tractors and Mahindra's are pretty close in quality and the LS's are a lot less money. Oh yeah and the LS's are already blue. :cool2: :laughing:

/ 4035 backhoe #7  
What's that, you tired of the RED on your little Mahindra?:confused:
hugs, Brandi

As a matter of fact, I have sort of gotten use to the red, but the poor quality paint has started to turn pink on the loader and is making me very unhappy. This tractor is parked inside 6 out of 7 days. Very poor quality. I will paint the tractor before I purchase one to replace it though. A blue 3215 would look cool though and might very well happen some day. ;)