Factory recall

/ Factory recall #1  

GrandLakeGAR

Bronze Member
Tractor
2008 Mahindra 2815 HST
Just received a reliability campaign letter from Mahindra for a no cost beef up of the ML111 loader brackets on 2815, 3215 and 3316's. Any info from the dealers that post on this site as to what this actually does and how much time is required. My dealer is in Mo. and it will take some time to get my 2815 over there. Thanks, GAR

/ Factory recall #2  
Not to hijack your thread , but what dealer in Mo. did you buy from?:) Im also from the show me state

/ Factory recall #4  
Just received a reliability campaign letter from Mahindra for a no cost beef up of the ML111 loader brackets on 2815, 3215 and 3316's. Any info from the dealers that post on this site as to what this actually does and how much time is required. My dealer is in Mo. and it will take some time to get my 2815 over there. Thanks, GAR

Takes about 1.5 hours of shop time. It's a worthwhile upgrade.

/ Factory recall #5  
I just got off the phone with my dealer and they are ordering the kits (15 so far)and the plan so far is to do some local one to see what it takes and then travel to the outlying people which really sounds good as I'm 180 miles round trip from my dealer.

/ Factory recall
Thanks for the feed back. The letter said mandatory or warranty may be voided but 1.5 hours is not nearly as serious as I was expecting. If it turns out to be a field repair by the dealer and not requiring hauling the tractor to his shop, even better. Thanks again. GAR

/ Factory recall #7  
Thanks for the feed back. The letter said mandatory or warranty may be voided but 1.5 hours is not nearly as serious as I was expecting. If it turns out to be a field repair by the dealer and not requiring hauling the tractor to his shop, even better. Thanks again. GAR

If it does need to be hauled, it's a good time to make sure all service work is up to date, maybe pick up an implement, etc. When given lemons, make lemonade. :)

/ Factory recall #8  
My dealer called me a few weeks ago. Hopefully I can get it in sometime this week. He said he would have it for a couple of days.

/ Factory recall #9  
Is this to reinforce where the loader subframe meets the engine block?