New to this site - cub cadet 1250

/ New to this site - cub cadet 1250 #1  

elmoor

Tractor
cub cadet 1250
:tractor: 2 yrs ago we were moving to a house on almost an acre that is very sloped. The northwest corner of the lot is about 18' higher than the south east corner and I was not looking forward to pushing a lawn mower uphill & down hill. I went shopping for a lawn tractor and was shocked at the prices. In craigslist I found a guy selling his cub cadet 1250 with a lawn deck and a snow thrower attachment for $600. I found the tractor to be in real good condition so I bought it. Since then I did some research and found this machine was built in 1973.

This last winter it was predicted that we were going to get a 20" snow fall in one day. That was the first time I put the snow thrower on the tractor. That was the most fun I have had in years! Not only did I do my drive way but I did the street in front of my house and my neighbors houses. I was shooting snow all over the place and it was a blast!

Next attachment I am considering on purchasing is a tow behind lawn vacuum.

This tractor is the single best toy I have owned my entire life.
Regards,
Jim

/ New to this site - cub cadet 1250 #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New to this site - cub cadet 1250 #3  
Welcome to TBN!!! What brand were you thinking of for the lawn vac? We are planning on purchasing a Trac Vac soon. They and the Cyclone Rake seem to get good reviews...