Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!!

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!! #1  

tweakimportz

Tractor
mahindra 2615 ml 106
ok long story short starter has 5 wires going to it i know the main 3 but i dunno where the other 2 go.

long story;
so my dad is 60 and he wanted a tractor so he went and bought a mahindra2615 hst. he lets it sit for months at a time, and has to jump it off a lot. the last time it wouldnt start up, "im and automotive mechanic" i told him to go buy a battery and change it out, the original was 5years old been dead atleast 6 times, time for a new battery. so ignores me, pulls the starter off the tractor and has it tested, they tell him to go buy a new battery too. so he gets the battery now and doesnt know how to re wire the starter so he calls me, any car has 3 wires coming off the starter solenoid
one to the starter motor
one from the battery
one from the inition switch via starter relay
what are the other 2 for he said they were connected but doesnt remember witch terminals they were on.

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!!
if someone could just take a picture of there starter solenoid that would be awesome. our mahindra dealer shut down so theres none i can go look at thanks guys.

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!! #3  
I have a freind with a 2615, I'l try to get a pic tomorrow.

sweet thanks.

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!! #5  
Sorry just went out and looked but my 3016 only has 3 wires. Going to go out on a limb though and say you have your activation wire, starter wire, and power wire. Those three should be easy enough to identify and unless you have a ground wire from the block the other two should go to battery terminal. Because I can't think of why you would want power only when your starter is engaged.

thats what i was thinking too. i know one of them goes to the power terminal, i looked again and it powers the ignition, the other turns on a solenoid on the other side of the block (connected to the injector block) when its connected to power so im just not sure about that one. i just dont wanna burn anything up.

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!! #7  
Sorry, but I don't see 5 wires.

Attachments

• may2011 122.jpg
    may2011 122.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13,967
  • may2011 123.jpg
    may2011 123.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 9,068
Ok thanks anyway.

/ Mahindra starter wiring [helP]!! #9