3-Point Hitch 2615 lift adjustment

/ 2615 lift adjustment #1  

69x11

Tractor
Mahindra 2615 gear & 61 MF 35
just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. My little 2615's lift (3pt hitch)will not budge until the lever is 3/4 the way up or more. It operates fine after that. It seems like its a ton of play before it starts operating to me. I bought the tractor out of repo with 200 hours on it and have put about 70 hrs on it and have never really noticed this until recently. Is there away to adjus the play out and if so what is the correct amount of play/travel before lift starts to operate? thanks guys

scott

/ 2615 lift adjustment #2  
The same thing happened to my buddies cub cadet 7260 and it looks like your 2615 is similar. The shaft that goes into the rear end housing need to be lubed up. If you look at the pic #10 is probably slipping on the shaft. We fixed it by using kroil and working it back and forth easily with pliers until it was free. Pic doesn't show it but I think you are going to find a set "bolt" on #10, just loosen it first, and after you have shaft free reset it where it need to be. Needless to say now when he greases tractor he makes sure he oils that shaft. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 2615.gif
    2615.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 776
   / 2615 lift adjustment
will have to try that thanks RR

/ 2615 lift adjustment #4  
just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. My little 2615's lift (3pt hitch)will not budge until the lever is 3/4 the way up or more. It operates fine after that. It seems like its a ton of play before it starts operating to me. I bought the tractor out of repo with 200 hours on it and have put about 70 hrs on it and have never really noticed this until recently. Is there away to adjus the play out and if so what is the correct amount of play/travel before lift starts to operate? thanks guys

scott
Just a thought, is your draft control all the way down????