595 Backhoe cart ...

/ 595 Backhoe cart ... #1  

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
Made me a cart for my backhoe... Gonna take it outside and paint it tomorrow, weather permitting. Made out of 3" and 4" 1/4" wall square tube. Probably overbuilt, but that's the way I always do stuff... Should make a law keeping us old retired electricans from being able to own a welder... :)

/ 595 Backhoe cart ... #2  
Great cart, would love to have one for my 495. But I do not have your talents.

/ 595 Backhoe cart ...
The cart moves fairly easily on a clean cement floor, but at around 1500 pounds plus, it could use air brakes.... :) First picture is how the bucket pins dip down between the cart rails whilst you 'lower the boom' to remove the top pins in the 4 point. Cart is 7 feet long and 4 feet wide. Cleaned it up some, and greased her. Going to wheel it into a corner and cover it until 'next time'. On to other projects...

/ 595 Backhoe cart ...
Out of the way, ready to be covered..... :)

/ 595 Backhoe cart ...
JerryK,
What, no RED paint?
hugs, Brandi

Actually, I paint some of my stuff with Rustoleum Sunrise Red...and others with Satin Black... The satin black works great on things like a snowblower that you have to touch up each spring when you PM the unit. Way down where you guys live, that Sunrise Red quickly turns to 'Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure' pink..... :)

/ 595 Backhoe cart ... #7  
Actually, I paint some of my stuff with Rustoleum Sunrise Red...and others with Satin Black... The satin black works great on things like a snowblower that you have to touch up each spring when you PM the unit. Way down where you guys live, that Sunrise Red quickly turns to 'Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure' pink..... :)

Darn you JerryK, I just spit my coffee all over the screen. That's funny!

/ 595 Backhoe cart ... #9  

Uh...........my tractor is still a bright RED. Haven't heard of it happening down here in the Republic of Texas.:laughing::laughing: Although I like the pink. :thumbsup:

Years ago, a coworker of mine painted the Lead Inspectors tool box pink. Now that was funny.:laughing::laughing::laughing: He was a died-in-the-wool cowboy and wore his cowboy everywhere he went, including the cockpit.
hugs, Brandi

/ 595 Backhoe cart ... #10  
Darn you JerryK, I just spit my coffee all over the screen. That's funny!

Seymojo536,
Your learning.;) When reading TBN..........don't drink:licking: anything. Spewing happens pretty often here.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi