Maintenance Schedule

/ Maintenance Schedule #1  

Mahindra One

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
I have a 9 month old 4025 which currently has just under 40 hours. I pretty clearly remember being told or reading that the basic fluids need to be changed at 50 hours. Tonight I got out my Manuel to confirm and was surprised to read that the first oil recommendation was 200 hours and the transmission 250. Can anyone clarify this for me? I can't seem to find maintenance recommendations on the Mahindra website.

/ Maintenance Schedule #2  
I have a 9 month old 4025 which currently has just under 40 hours. I pretty clearly remember being told or reading that the basic fluids need to be changed at 50 hours. Tonight I got out my Manuel to confirm and was surprised to read that the first oil recommendation was 200 hours and the transmission 250. Can anyone clarify this for me? I can't seem to find maintenance recommendations on the Mahindra website.
Mahindra One,
The recommended time changes in the manual seem to be a little long on my transmission/hydraulic fluid. My 6520'a manual states 1000 hours for it.

The engine oil states change it at the first 50 hours and at every 250 hours thereafter.
hugs, Brandi

/ Maintenance Schedule
I must have a different manual than you cause as I said my engine oil change is recommended at 200. I think I am going to change it at 50, it will make me feel better. As for the hydraulics's, I think I will wait. Do you know if there is a magnetic plug for that I should clean? Thanks for the info.

/ Maintenance Schedule #4  
Your tractor has a hydraulic filter and a screen. I have the same tractor and my manual says "clean" the screen at 50 hours. I am just going to change all of it at the 50 hour mark and be done with it. My maintenance program will probably exceed the manufacturers suggestions as it sounds you will be doing the same. Check " Bills Tractor" just outside of San Antonio TX., he seems to have good pricing on complete filter packages specific to your machine.

/ Maintenance Schedule #5  
I must have a different manual than you cause as I said my engine oil change is recommended at 200. I think I am going to change it at 50, it will make me feel better. As for the hydraulics's, I think I will wait. Do you know if there is a magnetic plug for that I should clean? Thanks for the info.
You have a different manual because you have a 25 series and I have a 20 series tractor. You will find not many will have the same hours for scheduled mx.

I plan on buying my next hydraulic filters from Bills. The other filters run the about the same at my dealer as they do at Bills.
hugs, Brandi

/ Maintenance Schedule #6  

Time OR hours for engine oil...I changed my engine oil/filter at about 40 hrs...and every year/or 100 hrs after that...trans oil (90Wt...not trans hyd oil) was called for at 1000 hrs...I noted some moisture (heat/cold/heat/cold...summer winter) in the trans oil so I changed it at about 250hrs...checked it a couple of days ago..perfect at 475hrs. BobG in VA

/ Maintenance Schedule #7  
That seems to be an error in the manual, at 50 hrs all fluids and filters should be replaced(on all new tractors IMHO) and then follow the schedule, I have a 4510 and the Mahindra dealer is one of my best friends, he fights this battle enough that he has started including the 50 hr in the selling price with some customers.

/ Maintenance Schedule #8  
Mahindra One , where did you find the drain plug on the 4025 4wd, I cant find one anywhere , at least not where it "should" be, and ive lost my owners man.!!

/ Maintenance Schedule #9  
My dealer says 50 hours.

/ Maintenance Schedule #10  
What is the average cost to have the dealer do your 50 hour service for you?