Mahindra commercial

/ Mahindra commercial #1  

CowboyRon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025
I was watching Fox news this morning and I saw a commercial for Mahindra tractors. Has anyone else seen this yet, and what did u think of it? It looks like they are moving up in notoriety now.

/ Mahindra commercial #2  
I was watching Fox news this morning and I saw a commercial for Mahindra tractors. Has anyone else seen this yet, and what did u think of it? It looks like they are moving up in notoriety now.

I have been a Mahindra dealer for 10 years now, and for most of that time, customers would come in and want to know what kind of red tractors they were. For about the last year customers come in looking for Mahindra tractors. They are starting to be known here in the north east.

/ Mahindra commercial #3  
I have been seeing Mahindra commercials for a couple years now. I really like the disgruntled farmer on the old green tractor scene-lol.

/ Mahindra commercial #4  
It was the PBR commercial back in 2008 that I saw a Mahindra. Liked what I saw and did my research and purchased a 5530 4wd Turbo. I saw it on Fox also a few days ago. Good move for exposure.

/ Mahindra commercial
Nightrain1 said:
I have been seeing Mahindra commercials for a couple years now. I really like the disgruntled farmer on the old green tractor scene-lol.

Yes that was the part I liked

/ Mahindra commercial #6  
I was thinking it was CNN but maybe it was fox we saw the commercial on. Mahindra has definately come to play! Best piece of advertising I'd seen in a long time was the "Deere John I've Found Someone New" ad!