engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra #1  

Donhicks1

Tractor
Mahindra 3505 di
Needs some help I have not been able to fine nothing on my 3510 Di it threww a rod in side of block tried to find a used block no luck. I was told could be welded . I need some info on pulling engine I was reading they said the tractor will have to be pulled in half in too. I tried to find a manual no dealers in small town if anyone have a diagram or any experiment on this please give me a email I need to
pull the engine to see what all damage was done. please
if anyone have any info get back to me please I don't want to scrap tractor out for parts.

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra #2  
Needs some help I have not been able to fine nothing on my 3510 Di it threww a rod in side of block tried to find a used block no luck. I was told could be welded . I need some info on pulling engine I was reading they said the tractor will have to be pulled in half in too. I tried to find a manual no dealers in small town if anyone have a diagram or any experiment on this please give me a email I need to
if anyone have any info get back to me please I don't want to scrap tractor out for parts.

Do you have a Mahindra 3510 or a Mahindra 350DI?

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra #3  

You need to split the tractor at the clutch bell housing/engine interface to remove that engine. Not hard to do if you have the time and the right equipment (floor jacks, jack stands, an engine floor crane).
I don't have any info on your 3510 (my Mahindra is a 5525). However, you can get a good idea of what's involved in this video in which a Farmall Cub is deconstructed (my Cub is a 1951 model). The last 2 minutes shows the engine being pulled (i.e. the tractor has been split - finally).

How to Take Apart A 1950 Farmall Cub Tractor - YouTube

I like to handle engines with a bridge-type gantry crane (mine is a $500 from Harbor Freight--1 ton capacity). Here's it in use when I disassembled by 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF tractor for a complete restoration.

DSCF0068 (Small).JPGDSCF0035 (Small).JPGDSCF0047 (Small).JPG

Good luck.

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra
Its a 3510 di 3 cyl engine

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra #5  
If your tractor is the TYM built 3510, it is built just like my 4110 except for the engine size and I would assume is assembled just like mine. I have had mine split several times over the years and yes, you would have to split it in order to get the engine seperated for the repairs you say you need. The job isn't that bad if you have decent mechanical skills. I recently had to put a pressure plate in mine and split it with a floor jack and couple of jack stands on a piece of plywood on gravel, by myself in one day. Of course seperating the engine from the front half of the tractor will involve more time & work but I'm just giving you an idea of how a split isn't quite a terrible job that some might think. If you don't have the mechanical skills though, you could easily get hurt and/or cause more damage to your tractor. Good luck with whatever you end up doing with it.

Thanks for the info I am mechanical minded just trying to get as much info as I can before I start o will do the job myself u guys have bin a great help if anymore info before I state I really appreciate it

/ engine removal on 3510 Di mahindra #7  
Its a 3510 di 3 cyl engine

I've been a Mahindra dealer for 10 years and have never heard of a 3510 DI. The 3510 doesn't use a direct injection engine. If I new what you have, I could email you some parts breakdown pictures that might help you.

Thanks my mystake it is a 3505 Di if you have anything on it I will appreciate it picture diagrams sorry for the mistake