problem getting engine part for 3505 DI

/ problem getting engine part for 3505 DI #1  

Donhicks1

Tractor
Mahindra 3505 di
Well found out I need a block of engine looked all over internet came up short. Went to dealer still waiting on the I was trying to find out what else did that engine fit in still
came up short went to the international tractor site still nothing.If dont find something in a few more day I am going to sell it for parts I thought Mahindra was #1 tractor
if any surgestion or whereabouts i would realy appreciate it
By the way the engine is a 3 cyl diesel MDI1895E you can also pm me at donhicks49@gmail.com

Thanks in advanced

/ problem getting engine part for 3505 DI #2  
Well found out I need a block of engine looked all over internet came up short. Went to dealer still waiting on the I was trying to find out what else did that engine fit in still
came up short went to the international tractor site still nothing.If dont find something in a few more day I am going to sell it for parts I thought Mahindra was #1 tractor
if any surgestion or whereabouts i would realy appreciate it
By the way the engine is a 3 cyl diesel MDI1895E you can also pm me at donhicks49@gmail.com

Thanks in advanced

That block should also fit Mahindra 3525, 3325, E350, C27, C35, & 475DI.

/ problem getting engine part for 3505 DI #3  
Donkick1
I hope you have found the block you need. Just to let you know, I just bought my first Nahindra (used 2005 model 3525) So far a great tractor. However, I needed a parts source and searched the net. Found some dealers but priceing was steep. Eventually I found Reubicon Internation out of Austin Texas. It is an exclusive Mahindra parts importer and there prices (in many cases) are literally half of the other dealers I was buying from.
They don't have everything posted on their main site & eBay site, yet. However, the owner is very kind and said he could get me anything I needed.
I hope I never need a block but if you haven't found one yet, you might try contacting this guy.

/ problem getting engine part for 3505 DI
Thanks I will give them a try I will let u know