Would you buy again?

/ Would you buy again? #1  

Percheron

Tractor
Mahindra 4035
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and an also in the market for a tractor and hope to buy in the next month or so. I'm looking for a machine in the 40-50 hp range and played with a 4035 today at the nearest dealer (about 40 miles). I've been lurking here on the site for a few days and have read all the reviews of the brands I'm looking at. New Holland, Mahindra and Massey are my main focuses currently. So, the main question is this:

Would you buy Mahindra again?

Thanks in advance

-Derek

/ Would you buy again? #3  
I sure would. I have had my 3215 since June 2007 and have been extremely happy with it. I have a total of 20 acres now and am wishing I had a larger tractor. The second one will have to be used though. Good luck with your search.

/ Would you buy again? #4  
I would buy my 4510 all over again...no questions asked.

/ Would you buy again? #5  
Yup.
My 2003 4500 4X4 is still going strong.:thumbsup:

/ Would you buy again? #6  
I have a 2615 and am very happy with it. That said one of the reasons I bought it was that I liked the dealer and felt like he would be the most supportive in the long run (which he has been).
If I were to replace it tomorrow I would start by doing the same thing I did last time visit all the dealers nearby and see what is available and how I was treated by the dealers. Since I bought my tractor two years ago there are more choices locally and New Holland has changed who builds their tractors.
So yes I would buy my Mahindra again but in some ways shopping for it was kinda fun and it ended up offering the best value and dealer at the time.
Tom

/ Would you buy again? #7  
Yes, I would buy again, and probably will. Bigger next time.

/ Would you buy again? #8  
yep, sho' would...BobG in VA

/ Would you buy again? #9  
I can't think of one reason I would not buy again. This tractor has been flawless.