How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #1  

snowtime

On my old MF there was no draft control you just either had power to front [bucket] or rear. I always ran my blower down without any down pressure for the first few times so as not to pick up gravel when it hit the bottom of the 2 steep hills on my driveway.
Could someone tell me if there is a way to cut the pressure or do I have to just live with it. I guess I could lift the control slowly when I hit the hills and then release it when I am on the hill. My drive way is over a mile and I get 30' plus snow every year. Thanks

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #2  
I am very confused :confused2: :confused: :confused3:, there is no down pressure with the 3pt hitch. The implement can always float up until it has reached the upper limits of the hitch. Lift up on the drag links with no implement attached and you will see what I mean.

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #3  
On my old MF there was no draft control you just either had power to front [bucket] or rear. I always ran my blower down without any down pressure for the first few times so as not to pick up gravel when it hit the bottom of the 2 steep hills on my driveway.
Could someone tell me if there is a way to cut the pressure or do I have to just live with it. I guess I could lift the control slowly when I hit the hills and then release it when I am on the hill. My drive way is over a mile and I get 30' plus snow every year. Thanks

30'??!!!! As in feet??!!! 360"??!!
We got 200" a couple of years ago and that was way more than I need.
Good luck. Dan.

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #4  
I think he means the Loader - with a blower mounted on the front - some models of loaders have a Float position - means the loader will float with front mount blades and blowers over an existing surface... ask your dealer if the loader they installed has a float control on the valve - if not you will have to manually control your height - otherwise it is harder the adjust grade up a hill verses going down the hill for grading...blowing

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #5  
I think he means the Loader - with a blower mounted on the front - some models of loaders have a Float position - means the loader will float with front mount blades and blowers over an existing surface... ask your dealer if the loader they installed has a float control on the valve - if not you will have to manually control your height - otherwise it is harder the adjust grade up a hill verses going down the hill for grading...blowing

He mentioned Draft Control, that is why I was thinking 3pt hitch. It would be nice if the OP would come back and clear things up. Hard to give answers when so little is known.

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035
Sorry to take so long to reply. Lots of work before heavy snow arrives.
Yes its the 3 point I am talking about. On my old MF I could have it either float or have lots of down pressure. I have put the blower on the back already so can not check if it floats as normal course. I did notice a slight click when I lower the 3 point all the way. Is this when it releases the pressure or is it always released? If thats the case then I guess the draft control is the way for me to put pressure on the 3 point when its all the way down? . Is this correct?

/ How to relieve position control pressure on new 4035 #7  
Almost every tractor with an OEM 3pt simply does not have ANY down pressure. Draft Control does not exert down pressure. Draft Control when it is used senses when there is too much downward pull and raises the 3pt to relieve that downward pull. It never pushes down.

I'm thinking that you are worrying about a non issue. The 3pt on your new 4035 does not have down pressure.