/ that blinking light #1  

EMB5530

Gold Member
Tractor
5530 Mahindra 4x4
have a 2011 5530 Mahindra
Not having any actual engine problems but just the emmisions control unit
I have 13 hours on the machine
I have previously read on here about a thread Jeffreyi started that a few of you had the same problem a while back
has anyone gotten any resolve toward the 3 one second blink with 5 seconds of wait and then repeat.
In the tech manual it says tps I checked and the wires were very tight to the sensor but I relieved the loomfrom pulling so hard on them and looked at the wires and they seem fine.
Is there a way to test across to check it (ohms)? What should the readout be?
Looks to me like major work to the injector pump to replace the sensor.
Any info would be much obliged.

Thanks Eric

/ that blinking light #2  
have a 2011 5530 Mahindra
Not having any actual engine problems but just the emmisions control unit
I have 13 hours on the machine
I have previously read on here about a thread Jeffreyi started that a few of you had the same problem a while back
has anyone gotten any resolve toward the 3 one second blink with 5 seconds of wait and then repeat.
In the tech manual it says tps I checked and the wires were very tight to the sensor but I relieved the loomfrom pulling so hard on them and looked at the wires and they seem fine.
Is there a way to test across to check it (ohms)? What should the readout be?
Looks to me like major work to the injector pump to replace the sensor.
Any info would be much obliged.

Thanks Eric

I had a steady light, it was the ECR. Notify your dealer and let them take care of it. This a warranty issue. My dealer took care of it on the 50hr maintenace schedule. No problem after that visit and the tractor is solid as granite. You'll enjoy the 5530 the more you use it.

idaho2

/ that blinking light
Think I took care of the problem.
The wires were being pulled so hard it broke one loose from the plug so the connection was bad/weak. Soldered the wire to the plug and it has not come on since.(Put about 4 hrs on today)