Default Mahindra 5010 Backhoe?

Does any one know what brand backhoe that can be installed on a Mahindra 5010 cab hydro? It looks like Mahindra only offers a backhoe for the 5010 rops not the cab model. The backhoe will have to have a subframe kit as hanging a unit off the 3pt. will void the warranty.

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Default Re: Mahindra 5010 Backhoe?

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftDB View Post
    Does any one know what brand backhoe that can be installed on a Mahindra 5010 cab hydro? It looks like Mahindra only offers a backhoe for the 5010 rops not the cab model. The backhoe will have to have a subframe kit as hanging a unit off the 3pt. will void the warranty.
    This is not much help for your question but when I was at the dealership Saturday where I purchased my 5010HST Cab he said I needed a BH???? So I guess they have them for the Cab units. I am going to the dealership today and will ask about the BH set up for the 5010 HST Cad models and let you know.

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by DutchHenryBrown View Post
    This is not much help for your question but when I was at the dealership Saturday where I purchased my 5010HST Cab he said I needed a BH???? So I guess they have them for the Cab units. I am going to the dealership today and will ask about the BH set up for the 5010 HST Cad models and let you know.
    I did ask and the dealer told me but I forgot the name. Old age sucks and I forgot to write it down....SORRY. I will be back there this Friday and will ask and write it down this time. I do remember the name started with a "W" and it wasn't a name that I had ever heard of before?

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftDB View Post
    Well the name IS Wallenstein Ranchho Welcome - Wallenstein it is a 3 Point Hitch rig not a sub frame. Not sure about the warranty info I did not ask the dealer about that darn! But that is what he wants to sell me if I was in the market for a BH which I am not. I do not think the dealer would sell me something that would void my warranty but I guess you never know these days....a sale is a sale! So that is how they are getting around the 5010 Cab unit for now?