Mahindra 5010 Backhoe?

/ Mahindra 5010 Backhoe? #1  

SwiftDB

Does any one know what brand backhoe that can be installed on a Mahindra 5010 cab hydro? It looks like Mahindra only offers a backhoe for the 5010 rops not the cab model. The backhoe will have to have a subframe kit as hanging a unit off the 3pt. will void the warranty.

/ Mahindra 5010 Backhoe? #2  
Does any one know what brand backhoe that can be installed on a Mahindra 5010 cab hydro? It looks like Mahindra only offers a backhoe for the 5010 rops not the cab model. The backhoe will have to have a subframe kit as hanging a unit off the 3pt. will void the warranty.

This is not much help for your question but when I was at the dealership Saturday where I purchased my 5010HST Cab he said I needed a BH???? So I guess they have them for the Cab units. I am going to the dealership today and will ask about the BH set up for the 5010 HST Cad models and let you know.

/ Mahindra 5010 Backhoe? #3  
This is not much help for your question but when I was at the dealership Saturday where I purchased my 5010HST Cab he said I needed a BH???? So I guess they have them for the Cab units. I am going to the dealership today and will ask about the BH set up for the 5010 HST Cad models and let you know.

I did ask and the dealer told me but I forgot the name. Old age sucks and I forgot to write it down....SORRY. :eek: I will be back there this Friday and will ask and write it down this time. I do remember the name started with a "W" and it wasn't a name that I had ever heard of before?

/ Mahindra 5010 Backhoe? #4  

Well the name IS Wallenstein Ranchho Welcome - Wallenstein it is a 3 Point Hitch rig not a sub frame. Not sure about the warranty info I did not ask the dealer about that darn! But that is what he wants to sell me if I was in the market for a BH which I am not. I do not think the dealer would sell me something that would void my warranty but I guess you never know these days....a sale is a sale! So that is how they are getting around the 5010 Cab unit for now?