Tractor
    Mahindra 2816 4WD

Default Front Loader Quick Hitch 2816 with KMW ML 106 Loader HELP Please!

Hello, I am new to the forum and just bought my first Mahindra. A 2816 with a KMW ML106 Loader. After buying it, I discovered there are tractors with quick release front end loaders that allow owners to drop the front bucket and use skid steer type attachments like pallet forks and hay spears, etc.

I think I would like that, but I am having a very difficult time finding out what to buy and where. My dealer isn't much help. The person on the phone told me they didn't make a quick release for my tractor loader and I find that hard to believe. I bought the tractor used and understand they may have been more help if I bought a new tractor from them, but I will need parts so I would think they wouldn't mind at least pointing me in the right direction.

I would really appreciate any info on converting mine over so I could use skid steer type attachments. I realize my bucket will also have to somehow be modified.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3550, Kubota L235, Teryx LE, F350 dumper

Default Re: Front Loader Quick Hitch 2816 with KMW ML 106 Loader HELP Please!

Hey Digger, you might try, Unlimited Fabrication, Google, or email rootgrapple@gmail.com, or call 336-247-1270. It won't be cheap but man is it worth it. Good luck, Jim

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2001 Mahindra 4110

I can't say for sure about your model loader but I bought the quick attach adapter for my ML112 loader and a new, matching bucket thru a Mahindra dealer that came from KMW about 7 years ago.My tractor came with a 5' pin-on bucket. I would think KMW makes the adapter for your loader too - thay call it a "tool carrier". If you can't get a Mahindra dealer to help you, contact KMW. I converted my old pin-on bucket to QA with a weld-on plate I bought for $120 - cut the old mounting tabs off and welded the plate on. I keep my forks mounted on the old 5' bucket and my newer bucket is a 6' that I use for material handling. When I bought mine thru Mahindra 7 years ago I paid $600 for the adapter and $600 for the bucket - definitely not cheap but well-worth it in the long run.
    2001 Mahindra 4110, FEL w/5' & 6' QA buckets & forks for the 5', 6' Atlas boxblade, older 6' Howse rotary, Leinbach 7300 PHD w/9" & 12", KK subsoiler, KK middlebuster, Kubota BL60C 5' tiller, Maschio 6' finish mower, Ford 2 bottom plow, 2014 Load-Max 24' GN equipment trailer, Country Clipper Edge XLT 60" mower.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra -------------

Yes it can be done at cost of about 1000- 1200 dollars, give or take a little. Mahindra does not make an adapter specificly for the ML106, as the lift capacity is only arround 1050 lbs and the adapter will add 100 lbs plus, lowering your lift capacity down to 900 - 950 lbs.
    Galen LaWall
    Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
    185 Pearl Street
    Batavia, New York 14020

Tractor
    Mahindra 2816 4WD

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help.

Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

digger, I think it will take a new bucket as well as the other hardware. Then you will have a bucket that you can not use.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810 HST, Kioti DK35SE HST

I'm probably wrong on this but i thought the ML 106 and the ML108H were the same frame, 106 had smaller cylinders though.I got a "tool Carrier" from my Mahindra dealer about 4 years ago. I have 2 tractors now and it is a MUST! ! ! heres the only pictures i have and i have my forks on and transporting one of my buckets to a job. . .
    I know there are companies that custom build tool carriers for tractors, all you need is to fill in the numbers for loader arm distances and dump cylinder pin in relation to loader pin and away you go. Internet search will help. Good luck . . . John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front Loader Quick Hitch 2816 with KMW ML 106 Loader  HELP Please!-036-jpg   Front Loader Quick Hitch 2816 with KMW ML 106 Loader  HELP Please!-046-jpg  
    Lord, Help me to be the man my dog thinks i am . . .John. Mahindra 2810HST, 108H loader with Quick tach buckets and forks. Kioti DK35SE HST with loader, Hyd. top link and second set of rear remotes, 60" and 66" buckets, Kubota 900 RTV and a bunch of other good stuff
    Buy more equipment, It makes life easier.!

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810 HST, Kioti DK35SE HST

Just did a quick search . . . check out HORST WELDING for universal hitches. Not to bash any brand but JD is not a universal hitch. . . .John
    Lord, Help me to be the man my dog thinks i am . . .John. Mahindra 2810HST, 108H loader with Quick tach buckets and forks. Kioti DK35SE HST with loader, Hyd. top link and second set of rear remotes, 60" and 66" buckets, Kubota 900 RTV and a bunch of other good stuff
    Buy more equipment, It makes life easier.!

Tractor
    LS XR3037HC

Everythingattachments.com sells weld on adapter plates for attachments and several universal quick attach units for the loader arms.

Tractor
    2006 2615 4WD Mahindra

I choose to leave my loader all the time. My property have a lot of slopes and the loader helps in the navigation of these. I have seen a MF with a quick release loader and it was pretty cool.