3316 wiring schematics

/ 3316 wiring schematics #1  

cruit15

Tractor
Mahindra 3316
Hi all, I am new on here. I recently got a new 3316 shuttle shift tractor. I am wanting to install some lights on my ROPS. I understand that there is possibly a connector behind my seat that I can run my light off of. I have looked and there are actually two connectors taped up. Does anyone know which connector is which and what the opposite is for. Also does anyone have an electronic copy of a wiring schematic. Thanks for any help.

/ 3316 wiring schematics #2  
My experience is that the wiring for the rear light just does not have enough juice to power 2 decent lights. That was my experience with my 7520, so I never even tried with my 3215.

Here are a few things that I did to my 3215HST. :cool:

/ 3316 wiring schematics
Hey nice setup. I definitly want to try the tool box. Do you think I would have an issue using led lights

/ 3316 wiring schematics #4  
LED might be the ticket for using the existing wiring. I just ran directly off of the battery for my hot wire with an in line fuse.

/ 3316 wiring schematics
Ok I was considering doing this just in case I wanted to add a 12 volt outlet. Thanks for the input.

/ 3316 wiring schematics
Is there any where to get electrical schematics for mahindras without buying a service manual. My operaters manual does not have any schematics in it.

/ 3316 wiring schematics #7  
Is there any where to get electrical schematics for mahindras without buying a service manual. My operaters manual does not have any schematics in it.

Well, cruit15, if the Mahindra USA website worked as well as their tractors; you would be able to log in with your tractor's serial number, which might take you to a wiring schematic. I've used two different web browsers today, and the login buttons at the bottom of the page have disappeared.

Mahindra, if you are reading this, please give us a site that works as well as John Deere's.

/ 3316 wiring schematics #8  
Well, cruit15, if the Mahindra USA website worked as well as their tractors; you would be able to log in with your tractor's serial number, which might take you to a wiring schematic. I've used two different web browsers today, and the login buttons at the bottom of the page have disappeared.

Mahindra, if you are reading this, please give us a site that works as well as John Deere's.

These types of websites need to be designed to be navigated easily, not by someone with a degree in website design. :rolleyes: I have talked to Mahindra people until I'm blue in the face and although the website has changed over the years, it has not improved much IMO. :( Maybe, just maybe I finally got to talk to the right person the other day. Time will tell. ;)

Well, as of this morning I can now get to each model much easier. :thumbsup: Have any of you noticed any difference, or is it just me? :confused3: ;)

Last edited:
   / 3316 wiring schematics
Ok. So I found the log in thing at the bottom of the page and I tried to log in. I received an error message saying that no product exists. Do you hsve to register first or what? I will try to call the custom service tomorrow. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the help thus far.