3616 Cab Question

/ 3616 Cab Question #1  

ryoung99

Tractor
Mahindra 2615hst
How well does the AC work?

My wife would like me to get one of these, but I am a bit scared that the AC will not work well enough given the greenhouse effect and the fact that it gets real hot around here.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Rick

/ 3616 Cab Question #2  

My wife would like me to get one of these, but I am a bit scared that the AC will not work well enough given the greenhouse effect and the fact that it gets real hot around here.

Rick

Go to the dealer on one of these warm days that we have been having and sit in one with and without the AC on. That should at least give you an idea.

/ 3616 Cab Question
Thanks, but that would imply that I have enough buying patience to sit in one before buying. Not sure that is the case, I seem to prefer to buy then find out I made a mistake. LOL

/ 3616 Cab Question #5  

Rick

Not sure about the 3616 Cab A/C but on my 5010 Cab unit the A/C works GREAT but its only been in the mid 70's here so far. I guess this summer will be the real test for the A/C. But I also am going to get the Cab glass tinted, they need to put a sun visor on these things(LOL).

/ 3616 Cab Question #6  
I have a 3616 hst with cab and the A/C works fine. We have had a couple of 90 degree days and no problem.

/ 3616 Cab Question #7  
100 yesterday 102 today still have not had the a/c on high.....it is hot but a/c fine

/ 3616 Cab Question #8  
I have the 3616 with A/C. It works great. Was 107 yesterday and 105 today. Suggest let it cool down cab for a few minutes but it actually supplies great cold air.