Mahindra front end loader specs?

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I just put a deposit down on a 5500 4wd. I intend to have a loader installed before I pick it up. I can not find any specs on the Mahindra loaders on the internet. I'm interested in weight capacity and breakout in particular. The dealer also carries Bush Hog Loaders (M346) but does not have the mounting brackets for the Bush Hog yet. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #2  
I have a 6000 with a ML 264 loader. At first, Mahindra was having their loaders made by KMW and Great Bend. I think they are all made by GB now. If not, I would not recommend the KMW loader. Not made nearly as well and the mounting hardware is not nearly as stout. The ML 264 has the following specs:
Max lift height t Pivot Pin: 10' 9-1/4
Max Lift height under level bucket: 10' 2-3/4
Digging debth: 7"
Lift Cap to Max height at pivot pin: 2800lbs
Breakout force at Ground Line at pivot Pin: 4900lbs

For more spec go to http://www.swantak.com/specifications_264.htm
If you hit home page and do to Mahindra loaders you can get specs on any of their loaders, but ask your dealer about KMW or GB.

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #3  
New England Tractor Has all the loader and backhoe specs on there site.
Good luck with your Mahindra, I know youll be happy i love mine.

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #4  
Hi YukonMike,

I asked my dealer about a 5500 4wd and he said there was not a very big difference in price, so he only kept a 6000 4wd on hand.

The dealer did show me though that the 6000 was typically fitted with a bigger loader than the 5500. I will have to see what the model numbers of the loaders were.

I now noticed that the 6000 4wd is no longer on the lot... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What did you pay for your tractor?

Good Luck,

Yooper Dave

/ Mahindra front end loader specs?
Thanks for all the info. I paid 20,900 for tractor and loader....hope this price isn't out of line.

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #6  
My dealer quoted me $21,700 for a 6000 4wd + loader.

I think one of my neighbors may have beat me to it though.

Yooper Dave

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #7  
YukonMike:
$20,900 for a 6000 or a 5500? $21,700 for a 4wd 6000 w/fel is a good price.

/ Mahindra front end loader specs?
That was $20,900 for a 5500 4wd w/fel. Did I pay too much? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Mahindra front end loader specs? #9  
That is a good price. I thought you were talking about a 6000 and I was going to ask you if I paid too much. Mahindra is having another price increase now. As I have posted before, I think you will see the prices of 00 series tractors continue to rise as they get a hold on a market share. In either the 55 or 60 hp tractor, a price in the low 20s is great, and add to it 0% financing and three year warranty. I predict it will not last long.