Some days

/ Some days #1  

ENG18LT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5530 4wd
So I bought a 5530 about a year ago with a front end loader. Even with the seat all the way forward the loader controls seemed to be a bit of a stretch. I figured this was just because I had been used to construction machines (excavators) and would get used to it.:( I decided to make a day trip out to the property today and take out a small concrete mixer that has been laying around the house. When warming the tractor up I walked past the right side of the machine where the loader controls are and plain as day I can see that the arm the control is on can be adjusted. Got out the tools and 5 minutes later I could easily reach the controls from the seat.:dance1: I must have walked past that set of bolts a hundred times and never saw them. Some days.....

Lee

/ Some days #2  
So I bought a 5530 about a year ago with a front end loader. Even with the seat all the way forward the loader controls seemed to be a bit of a stretch. I figured this was just because I had been used to construction machines (excavators) and would get used to it.:( I decided to make a day trip out to the property today and take out a small concrete mixer that has been laying around the house. When warming the tractor up I walked past the right side of the machine where the loader controls are and plain as day I can see that the arm the control is on can be adjusted. Got out the tools and 5 minutes later I could easily reach the controls from the seat.:dance1: I must have walked past that set of bolts a hundred times and never saw them. Some days.....

Lee

That is a great discovery, and it reminds me of the day the same happened to me with my 2615. The arm was too close, and impeded by egress from the right side of the tractor. Some days.... is right.