3-Point Hitch telescoping 3pt lift arms

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #1  

chubby

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE hst w/hoe & John Deere 3720 hst cab & John Deere 3120 hst w/375 hoe
Mahindra 3616, anyone found where to buy or what will work for 3pt telescoping arms for Mahindra 3616? I have already tired a "quick hitch" and that does not work as sold. Have tele. arms on a Kioti and they are fantastic. Really need the telescoping arms.

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #2  
Mahindra 3616, anyone found where to buy or what will work for 3pt telescoping arms for Mahindra 3616? I have already tired a "quick hitch" and that does not work as sold. Have tele. arms on a Kioti and they are fantastic. Really need the telescoping arms.

Hmm, I would look and see what Kioti sells them for and go from there.

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #3  
If you find some let me know, I would love to have a set for my 5530 (cat 2).

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #4  
John Deere sells them as an add on, cat 1 for a 3 & 4000 series. Should be under $300. I'm guessing the same holds true for the cat 2 ones also. Check on ones for a 5000 series. JD is the only place that I know of that sells the links only as a kit. With everyone else you have to buy the whole arm and those end up costing $5-600. :eek: I need to get a set for my 3215, just don't have that $$$ now. :(

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #5  
Not sure about telescoping, but what I did is cut some normal ones down and rewelded them. I would probably do the same to get extended ones and just swap them each time. Easy enough to do and you know they'll be the right length for your application.

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms
During a normal tractor day I might hook up to 4 or 5 different tools, disc, tiller, pulverisor, box blade. The extendable or telescopic arms are so nice and quick to use....If anyone knows where to buy them or knows even what size or where to find sizes that might work, please tell me.....My 50hp Kioti has them but I keep backhoe on it until snow season.....I love my 3616 except for the lift arms being old school.....once you try the telescopic arms everybody will want them....John Deere does list them as an option on the smaller tractors but without dimensions.....any help would be great

/ telescoping 3pt lift arms #7  
During a normal tractor day I might hook up to 4 or 5 different tools, disc, tiller, pulverisor, box blade. The extendable or telescopic arms are so nice and quick to use....If anyone knows where to buy them or knows even what size or where to find sizes that might work, please tell me.....My 50hp Kioti has them but I keep backhoe on it until snow season.....I love my 3616 except for the lift arms being old school.....once you try the telescopic arms everybody will want them....John Deere does list them as an option on the smaller tractors but without dimensions.....any help would be great

You can buy a set of Pats or Carters, or a Quick Hitch, but I have never heard of anyone selling telescoping lower links and stabilizers except the dealer of the brand of tractor you have.. Often you can buy the links off of a model about the same size, but one of the more upscale models.. I looked into it when I had the Kubota L3400, but at over $600 it just not swing it. I got a set of Carters instead.. I still have them and would sell them to you cheap. I don't need them any more. my Kioti has telescoping lower links and sway bars:)

James K0UA